Rules

The Rules of Match Academy

• Keep it PG-16; sexual activity fades to black or goes to PM. Gore is accepted in doses. 
  • Be Respectful; as a general code of conduct, if someone asks you to stop something, you should probably do it. 
  • What the Mod says goes; Owner/Mod has the final say in all disagreements, come to me/us if you have a problem
  • Unlimited Amount of Characters; stick to what you can handle, and be creative, try to make all your characters different PS,theydon'thavetobehuman
  • Mary-Sue can suck my dick; seriously, if I see one I'll be pissed
  • Absolutely NO God-Mod; If you're caught god-modding, your character will be eliminated in the most humiliating way possible before you're kicked
  • Do not create threads without my permission
  • None of that One-Liner crap; posts must be AT LEAST one paragraph in length and no, a block of speech text does not count
  • More can, and will be added at a later date! Check back often.

Regulations of Fairview Academy

• Uniform is to be worn at all times during school
  • All students must be on campus by 11pm Sunday-Thursday; 1am Friday-Saturday
  • No pets without special permission; file an application
  • Lights out at 12am sharp!
  • Boys may not be present in the Girls dormitory passed 10pm and vice versa; Matched pairs are the exception
  • All students MUST participate in AT LEAST one club activity outside of school hours
  • Tardiness and Truancy will NOT be tolerated
  • 60 minutes of outdoor activity is required every day
  • No guests on Campus without special permission; file an application

Question, Miss @ShadowSnowStorm! ^~^

So would we need your permission to post a thread on our character, or would there be a thread within the Characters thread where everyone puts their characters - Like the old RpN?

I'm just curious, I got so excited I made my character early and I'm just inputting any info I didn't have so if it's alright with you, I'd like to put her up whenever it's ready. ^~^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back