Rules & Student Conduct Code

Enuky

Status Troll
Rules & Student Conduct Code

• The Official Site Rules must be followed at all times. 
  • Respect other members. If you have an issue with a member, please discuss it with me through private message.
  • No god modding. Characters should not be invincible or capable of easily taking out other characters. In short, I expect all characters to struggle.
  • No killing off one's character without direct and written approval of the member responsible for it.
  • Please produce posts that are substantial enough to generate developed responses. There is no length requirement here, but members should have no trouble responding to you.
  • Be mindful of your English, grammar, and punctuation. I don't expect perfection, but this is an academic institution, you know.
  • If at any time you choose to leave the RP, let us know. I will ask directly if members become inactive, and I expect honest responses to that question.
  • If at any time you require time off, let us know. If a member makes no interaction with me or the HP for longer than 2 weeks, he/she will be kicked out and your characters will (likely) be killed as a result for leaving us dry. 
  • Have fun. I'm very open to discussing new plot ideas and directions for the rp. Don't be afraid to make what you want of this rp and have fun!

Ready to apply?

BWU

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back