Rules & School Policy ♡

literally

that shitty bts fangirl

1. I expect good content work, please no one-liners. 

[SIZE= 12px]2. For the convenience  of others, do not lock yourself to only one person (aka your paired one). This is incase your paired one gets inactive, you still have others to RP with.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]3. Try to at least post 2-3 times a week (I understand if you're very busy. Just tell me :)) [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]4. I would expect at least one paragraph, unless you're sort of lost in the RP from coming back from a past event. (I know how hard it is to rp when you're lost. It's happened to me)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]5. Respect everyone's style of RPing, characters, and such.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]6. Their may be murdering or fighting, but no murdering of characters that are actually in the roleplay. You may murder a NPC though. If you do, don't get in very precise detail. I don't need a lot of blood details with lore on the side.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]7. If something happens 'privatly' between characters, please fade it to black. At least giv eus a quick hint as far as "She went into his room alone and locked the door. She looked at him with a grin and then the next day she found her in his bed." I don't need description for this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]8. Do not associate with the other school until I post the link-up thread between both schools.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]9. I'm a really patient person, so please do not get really impatient with others for replies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]10. Other than that, include everyone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]SCHOOL RULES :[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]1. You may not do 'naughty' stuff with the teacher if you're a student. If you're caught, you may get a suspension.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]2. If you're going to murder and fight try not to get caught.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]3. No gum aloud. If you get caught, you'll get a punishment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]4. Make sure to get to all for your classes. You will get excused 5 times, but other than that. You will get consequences if you are absent for more than 5 days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]5. Listen to all adults. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]6. No talking to kids from the school 10 blocks away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](More to be added, possibly)[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back