Rules. READ THESE BEFORE MAKING A SHEET!

Lola Shimmer

One Thousand Club
Rules:

• Keep it PG, swearing is allowed to a limit so like not every other word ya know?
  • Same goes for romance no one wants to see you get nasty, if it gets that far black out or go to private. please and thank you.
  • No god modding- do not control another chars actions or words etc without explicit permission to do so. It's just rude.
  • No OP- like i said in the powers section no one is invincible everyone can be killed, you are not a master of power you can be hurt and no one is 100% bad ass can fight off anything and dodge everything mofo kay.  Be realistic when it comes to fights etc. If something is flying right at you don't make up some mad miracle way you suddenly dodged. its gonna hit ya. 
  • If you are going to be idle and not post for more than a week please let someone know so we can post over you and not get stuck, like wise please try not to leave chars stuck with you when you are going offline just so we can keep things moving.  If you have agreed with the other person to do so then that is fine.
  • Anyone who is inactive for more than 3 weeks (that's me being super generous) without an excuse will be killed off.
  • Try not to post one liners, i know it can be hard when you get stuck or are posting from a phone or something but don't make it a habit. At least one paragraph please.
  • No more than three chars per person otherwise it just gets confusing.
  • Finally please follow the char sheet provided and add grapes to the bottom so i know you have read this. If your sheet is liked you are accepted. 

Users who are viewing this thread