Rules [Mandatory]

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules

1. Follow all RPN rules - this should always be followed, even outside the RP.
  2. This RP is DETAILED, and therefore requires posts with depth and lengthy descriptions.
  3. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are all required to be near-perfect, if not absolutely on point. I understand a few mistakes every once in a while due to mobile use or a different first language.
  4. Gore, violence, and language are all encouraged. LIKE the post if you've read this far.
  5. Posts must be at least two paragraphs long, with 6-8 sentences per paragraph. If you're struggling with your post, PM me and I'll help you.
  6. If you are going to be absent for a period of time, notify me, or else you'll be kicked from the RP.
  7. One week of inactivity = removal from the RP. Don't join if you don't plan on being there.
  8. No OOC fighting. If you have a problem with someone else, deal with it in a PM, not my OOC.
  9. If you have any questions or concerns, PM me or go to the OOC Q&A section for help.
  10. Once you've read through all of the rules, add your character's favorite color to your CS and include why that is their favorite color.

Rules

1. Follow all RPN rules - this should always be followed, even outside the RP.
  2. This RP is DETAILED, and therefore requires posts with depth and lengthy descriptions.
  3. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are all required to be near-perfect, if not absolutely on point. I understand a few mistakes every once in a while due to mobile use or a different first language.
  4. Gore, violence, and language are all encouraged. LIKE the post if you've read this far.
  5. Posts must be at least two paragraphs long, with 6-8 sentences per paragraph. If you're struggling with your post, PM me and I'll help you.
  6. If you are going to be absent for a period of time, notify me, or else you'll be kicked from the RP.
  7. One week of inactivity = removal from the RP. Don't join if you don't plan on being there.
  8. No OOC fighting. If you have a problem with someone else, deal with it in a PM, not my OOC.
  9. If you have any questions or concerns, PM me or go to the OOC Q&A section for help.
  10. Once you've read through all of the rules, add your character's favorite color to your CS and include why that is their favorite color.

Do the parents have to be canon characters?

Users who are viewing this thread