Rules and Regulations

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

DA RULES

1. ALL RPN Terms and Conditions apply.
  2. This is a detailed RP: Please write at least a paragraph or two before responding to anyone.
  3. Consideration and kindness of RPer are key:  Please respond to those you interact with in a timely manner and not just reply to friends, but everyone in the RP talking to your character.
  4. Criticisms on a post or character must be constructive, and vice versa, you should be a good sport when given purely constructive criticism. 
  5. It's preferable to include a small picture of the character(s) you're RPing in your post, especially if RPing more than one character and the art is separating their posts, though the art does not have to be yours as long as you credit the artist OOC.
  6. Please wait until I have accepted your character to post!

• Please, in the title of your Character Sheet, list the name and alignment (Hero/Villian/Neutral) 
    • Please post their alias in a tag as well!
    • Please make sure you ask permission from me or another GM before making your hero have a high rank in either league.
  7. All posts must also have location, as this is a world-wide RP not limited to one country or city, posting your location is key!
  8. Have fun with it! Though it is a bit serious and can get pretty dark, it's an RP meant to share your characters, their stories, and just have fun in general~!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread