Rules and Other BS

Throne Trinity

The Color Fiend
  • All RP rules apply
  • Don't Godmod.
  • Cursing, swearing, gore and crude humor. Anything goes.
  • Romance is a part of this game but please keep things PG-13 when it comes to the lovin'
  • Please use your best English skills.
  • Be nice to people in OOC, if you have an argument please be respectful about it and do it in a PM
  • If you have a question, just ask.
  • To make sure you've read the rules post the name of your favorite band at the bottom of your CS
  • Minimum post length is a paragraph.
  • I don't care if you talk in third person or first person. Whatever fits you.
  • No auto hits on other players. You must give them a chance to block/dodge. I will be controlling boss mobs and some important enemies so same goes for that.
  • I reserve the right to break any of my own rules at any time. I usually won't but if I do it will have been for a good reason.
  • After two weeks of inactivity you will be kicked unless you have given me a heads up first.

Money:

All right listen up! I'm going to try and make this short and sweet. Money is as follows.

SP=Silver Pieces

GP= Gold Piece

PP= Platinum Piece

100 SP= 1GP

100 GP= 1 PP

The gold piece is the standard currency. One gold will usually get you a beer at bar (the low shelf shit) or like a loaf of bread. For a weak healing potion it's usually 100ish GP but may be more expensive depending on the seller. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back