RSA Rules

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club

[SIZE= 24px]Rules MUST be read by everyone. [/SIZE]

• RPNation rules apply first and foremost.
  • Please be kind and considerate to others.
  • Respect other players at all times, if you feel like you've been harassed let me know through PM and I'll handle it from there.(Though I hope I never have to)
  • Absolutely no God characters whatsoever, if I see any made there will be instant denial.
  • Every Character must have a weakness that isn't caused by class or race. Whether its physical, mental, or emotional there must be a weakness.
  • No killing off characters without the owner's permission and my approval.
  • When posting in IC, at least a paragraph is required, 6 sentences. This is casual so don't worry about always making super long posts.
  • "This is an example of what I would like to see for posts. While I don't mind shorter to the point posts I do want to be able to picture what is happening. I'm not saying print me a book, but rather paint a canvas. Again I want atleast six sentences that explain what's going on. Any less and the story isn't complete. OK that concludes this example"
  • Keep all IC chatter in the IC thread, keep any OOC chatter in the OOC thread, and don't chat in the CS thread, unless you are asking me a question which I will answer via PM.
  • HTML is allowed for posting AND your CS but keep fonts readable and text visible.
  • No Gorey violence scenes please!
  • By that I mean don't be ripping out guts and eating livers.
  • Again No Spamming!
  • Please post your characters strength. Again if I don't see it, your character won't be accepted.
  • Romance will be allowed but keep RPNations rules in mind, no deliberate erotic content. (IE Groping, Erotic speech or actions.) Kissing and hugs are allowed, Some speech is allowed just keep it PG-13.
  • If you can cleverly hide sexual content in a PG:13 Manner go ahead, but again it must be kept PG 13.
  • Romantic relationships between characters must be done right, consent from their owners must be given before the romance can be allowed. -If you want a romantic relationship to be present before the start of the RP, arrange it with the owner of the character you want the relationship with.

Lastly have some fun, we are here to free ourselves into a world where we can be happy. Once you have read these rules completely reply with the phrase "The Path Is Our Own"

Last edited by a moderator:
The path is our own,

no one saves us but ourselves no one can and no one may, we ourselves must walk our path.

Users who are viewing this thread