RSA OOC

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club
Alright my OOC thread is now up here Ladies and Gents. I'm still SUPER busy getting all the stuff done, but I got a nice photo for the thread, and I finished a detailed Description of this RP. I'm in a mad dash to get everything done. I posted my first Character on that CS thread, I set it apart from the actual Sheet so that the Sheet thread doesn't become a big jumbled mess.

Dont be afraid to make those characters guys! I am still putting in all the stuff required for the RP, I get off work early tomorrow so I HOPEFULLY can finish creating the rest of the lore needed. In the meantime the CS is up! If you are waiting for more lore I understand. If you want to code up that super basic sheet go right ahead, just make it legible please! Part of me wishes I had a Co GM to help out with this process... Would be so much easier.

Part of me wishes I had a Co GM to help out with this process... Would be so much easier.

You called? I'd be more than willing to pitch in! I don't know all the lore so I can't help with that but I've been RPing for 6 years and GMing seriously for about 3 and I can help keep track of all the other minutiae.

An Anti mage? That's not something I've seen yet. (I had Varkehlduin or Magic Eaters in the previous one but no one ever used my stuff.) My only criticism is on the Void Crystals. If he was a slave, where and how does he get them?

I'm getting there. TL;DR he was a special slave controlled from afar to go to areas deemed "Too dangerous" for the Alveric elves themselves. They sent him into a temple to retrieve weapons like the very staff he carries, and it drained all his magic and all enchantments off of him. They didn't know it would do that. 

Made my character. Sorry it took me so long. I couldn't get into the mood. :P  I'm not sure if my audition portion was lore friendly though, you'll have to advise me on that.

Also..it is midnight where I am so...

giphy.gif

I am reading throught the materials and I am slowly designing my character. I am going to ask though: Anyone interested to become my knightess's master?

Character posted. I'm so tired XD

Yeah...Ruyi felt like a free character who probably wouldn't need a master-serving knight relationship.

@Onyx Energy I might need help though, since I said in my character post that she knows magic related to the moon....Is there anything I need to read? It might go against your original setting or something. I made a lot of guesses here and there.

Their interactions will be fun though. Knights are about discipline and honor, whereas Ruyi is...not...at least in the normal sense, she might respect his dedication to his martial arts. They'll most likely knock heads about a few issues, but they might also be good friends. Ruyi is the type to appreciate someone else's dreams, no matter what else anyone says.

@Onyx Energy I might need help though, since I said in my character post that she knows magic related to the moon....Is there anything I need to read? It might go against your original setting or something. I made a lot of guesses here and there.

I am still dragging a lot of stuff over, I'm going to my brother's house to house sit so I won't be on my tablet for a while. He does have a gaming desktop though, and I intend to use it.

Once I move over my required lore and everyone who is still with me has read it we will start. I predict this to happen next year at the most.

Their interactions will be fun though. Knights are about discipline and honor, whereas Ruyi is...not...at least in the normal sense, she might respect his dedication to his martial arts. They'll most likely knock heads about a few issues, but they might also be good friends. Ruyi is the type to appreciate someone else's dreams, no matter what else anyone says.

I think it is mostly like you said, but Rosamund is not the person who wish to follow rules to the point as well. It is until you cause trouble to someone else that she has a problem with it. 

And once she regard ruyi as friend, even if he doesnt require protection she will stay on his side. At least in fighting. 

I am still dragging a lot of stuff over, I'm going to my brother's house to house sit so I won't be on my tablet for a while. He does have a gaming desktop though, and I intend to use it.

Once I move over my required lore and everyone who is still with me has read it we will start. I predict this to happen next year at the most.

Okay. =) don't worry I can wait. 

@Onyx Energy

Sorry for inactivity the last week, holiday travels and such, but I'll be returning home today so I should have a WIP character up tonight or tomorrow!!

@Osthavula I might be interested if I can think up a good character!

Thanks! 

Don't have to think of one that has to be her master though. Rosamund would still appreciate good company and someone to protect =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back