TV & Film RpNation: Movie Night

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Since over the past few months we've had successful impromptu movie nights and have had such success viewing things like Finding Dory and Moana.

I figured I'd do what people finally wanted and try to set these up in advance.

How about tomorrow 8pm eastern we watch Okja?

The rabbit room would be this one. Please make a rabbit username that matches your RpN name, also all RpN rules as usual apply. First come first serve since I believe rabbit only takes up to 25 people.

Movie night, did you say? Sweet! I'd really loved to see the Moana one. Also, what's Okja..? Never heard of it.

And a rabbit username? I have no idea what you mean. And it has to match my username? I still have no idea what you mean. Is there popcorn, by the way?

Movie night, did you say? Sweet! I'd really loved to see the Moana one. Also, what's Okja..? Never heard of it.

And a rabbit username? I have no idea what you mean. And it has to match my username? I still have no idea what you mean. Is there popcorn, by the way?

Moana was really fun when we watched it. Rabbit is a site that lets people see the same video. So I'd set it up with my netflix as usual. You can make a rabbit username to talk in the rabbit chat during the movie which is what we do. Make it match your RpN name so we don't get confused!

Its the first non animated movie we plan to do so lets see how much fun it is. Everyone has been raving about it on social media.

firefox_2017-07-16_17-16-44.png

Anything I should know about Okja being TV-MA. I have no access to headphones that I know of and I just moved to a house of 5 people (not including me). Sometimes they baby me.

Anything I should know about Okja being TV-MA. I have no access to headphones that I know of and I just moved to a house of 5 people (not including me). Sometimes they baby me.
some violence is in it and it's dealing with a sensitive topic.

Lucky me, I'm Eastern time zone. I'll try to make it but I may not be a blessing to. I may actually be out with a couple friends. I'll try though!

Why you always gotta watch some feelgood disney shit mayn? I ain't coming until we see some Seven Samurai or hong kong blood opera films.

Why you always gotta watch some feelgood disney shit mayn? I ain't coming until we see some Seven Samurai or hong kong blood opera films.

Lol.

Maybe in the future, I was thinking about having a horror movie night as well.

I mean it ends feel goody. I find it pretty dark at times though

Also it has been insanely popular with hundreds of people trying to get into the Disney rooms I've hosted all the time. So something has to be going right lol.

Hey All,

Since over the past few months we've had successful impromptu movie nights and have had such success viewing things like Finding Dory and Moana.

I figured I'd do what people finally wanted and try to set these up in advance.

How about tomorrow 8pm eastern we watch Okja?

The rabbit room would be this one. Please make a rabbit username that matches your RpN name, also all RpN rules as usual apply. First come first serve since I believe rabbit only takes up to 25 people.
I love coincidences!
Coincidentally, my Boy Scout meetings are during this.
I am so sad right now. I would love to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back