RpN on World of Warcraft

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So after some encouragement from friends and members on RpN, lets get into WoW together and make a guild on WoW :) !

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

If you don't own wow but are interested in getting it, add me on the Blizzard client first so that I can send you a recruit a friend invite, this way we all level up faster together. And even if you have it, add me. My account is Mondrethos (code #1422)

Post below if you are interested/playing :P !

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Hey All,
So after some encouragement from friends and members on RpN, lets get into WoW together and make a guild on WoW :) !

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

If you don't own wow but are interested in getting it, add me on the Blizzard client first so that I can send you a recruit a friend invite, this way we all level up faster together. And even if you have it, add me. My account is Mondrethos (code #1422)

Post below if you are interested/playing :P !

[/QUOTE]
AAAAAWWW JUST AS I DECIDED TO LET MY ACCOUNT GO. :c :c :c :c :c :c

OMG but I love this idea! It's great xD

Darn. Uninstalled WoW off my computer...

Even if I got it back, I'd still have the starter edition, so I wouldn't be able to join any guilds....

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Starting Today.
Are you interested :D ?

[/QUOTE]
Hell. Yes.

What made y'all pick Bleeding Hollow instead of one of the two primary RP servers?

cam said:
What made y'all pick Bleeding Hollow instead of one of the two primary RP servers?
Probably because of the naked ladies at Goldshire on most RP servers.

I second an already asked question. Is this on the US or ESO servers? Because I've deactivated my account, but might reactivate it next month if this is on the US servers and is still a thing then.

Tellmeastory said:
Moon Guard lol.

Tellmeastory said:
Goldshire is a tiny spot in a big world. WoW's lore and RP is extremely fun and it's what keeps me subscribed long after gameplay content gets exhausted.

cam said:
Goldshire is a tiny spot in a big world. WoW's lore and RP is extremely fun and it's what keeps me subscribed long after gameplay content gets exhausted.
And Goldshire is for Alliance

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Horde! Horde! Horde! Horde!

[/QUOTE]
You in?

shortyshot8 said:
Hell. Yes.
Woot.

Tellmeastory said:
US or EU?
US

Wirik said:
Curious for the choice of a straight pvp server and nothing RP related.
cam said:
RP servers on WoW are kinda more toxic then the regular servers and honestly? Just prefer to smut and have their own rules and stuff like that. We are RpNation, we'd be a large guild coming into an established RP Scene that has nothing to do with us.

We can enjoy the game on a regular pvp server and do our own RPing for the most part in guild.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You in?
Woot.

US

RP servers on WoW are kinda more toxic then the regular servers and honestly? Just prefer to smut and have their own rules and stuff like that. We are RpNation, we'd be a large guild coming into an established RP Scene that has nothing to do with us.

We can enjoy the game on a regular pvp server and do our own RPing for the most part in guild.

[/QUOTE]
I will have to make a new Hero though xD Most likely a DK because I hate grinding

Also as for PvP?

So we can RP being attacked and try to survive duh, it was also the most popular choice among everyone trying to help me put a RpN WoW organized guild

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Also as for PvP?
So we can RP being attacked and try to survive duh, it was also the most popular choice among everyone trying to help me put a RpN WoW organized guild

[/QUOTE]
It would make it a lot more interesting

I spent 6 and a half years on that game. It was like heroin... never again, never again, never again, never again.

Maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back