• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RpN Clans/Groups?

Refusion

Your Local Otaku
I was thinking, why not have a RpN Clan area where you can create your own clans and be in it with your friends, and the best clans would compete to be at the top of the leaderboard? Kinda like clash of clans but in a roleplay way but no fighting just a leaderboard and you can join clans and the leader can host Clan Roleplays and stuff.

Compete to the top of the leader board?  What on earth do you mean?  This is a roleplaying site, not a war zone. xD

And besides what Musician said, the hosted projects are in essence, a clan of sorts. You and other members gather there for a specific purpose: to interact with others regarding various things. So having clans would pretty much be a waste of memory space and unnecessary as there are no "leaderboards" to try and compete in. Those that are at the top of the pages for activity are there for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can certainly set up a roleplay with fighting, dice, and rank based on wins and losses in your own hosted project. But there's not a lot of people interested in that kind of rp, given how barren the Colosseum is. But I like the way you think op. If you ever set up a good fighting rp, I might consider it depending on the rules

What if I wanted to host a roleplay only I ne my friends could be in, like only people I invite, omg that is actually a good idea.

@Musician

You kinda have that already with hosted projects. You can invite people and people have to request membership otherwise, and if they're not a member they can't post anywhere within the forum bunch (or whatever you want to call it).

You kinda have that already with hosted projects. You can invite people and people have to request membership otherwise, and if they're not a member they can't post anywhere within the forum bunch (or whatever you want to call it).

But other people can se it.

The Hosted Project roleplays allow you to prevent other users viewing the content you post.  You'll be able to create your own when you have 250 posts.

Cringe, spam, annoying people, people overload.

RpN is mostly a friendly environment as far as I know, but last I checked there's like 40,000 people, and I definitely haven't met them all. Anyway, it's pretty easy to ban someone from your roleplay.

Clans and groups sounds odd but I think we already have that with our One on One fantasy futuristic etc. Some people only want to play Fantasy while others want to just build a kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back