RP

Kaeldra

One Time Luck
Hey! New here, still don’t know what I’m doing. Just looking for someone to RP with!! I like literate RP’s, please only reply/message me if you are!!

welcome to RPN!! You can check out both the 1x1 search threads and group search threads to find a new RP!

edit - I misspelled welcome the first time ):

Just with a single person! I don’t really like group RP’s 😅

You can go under this thread and find someone who might match your ideals, or make your own thread looking for others!

You can go under this thread and find someone who might match your ideals, or make your own thread looking for others!
Thank you so much (: I appreciate it!

Hi! I also like literate 1x1 RPs, so if you're interested in plotting with me I could link you to my plotting thread? If not, then still, welcome to the site! Feel free to message me with questions or just to chat

Hi! I also like literate 1x1 RPs, so if you're interested in plotting with me I could link you to my plotting thread? If not, then still, welcome to the site! Feel free to message me with questions or just to chat
Hi! I don’t know what linking me to your plotting thread means but sure 😅 and thanks!!

Ah, sorry if that phrasing was weird? I just meant send you a link to the thread where I'm looking for RP partners/have some of my plots listed. Here it is! Hope there's something there that interests you, but if not that's alright, and I hope you find some good partners!

Ah, sorry if that phrasing was weird? I just meant send you a link to the thread where I'm looking for RP partners/have some of my plots listed. Here it is! Hope there's something there that interests you, but if not that's alright, and I hope you find some good partners!
Oh thanks!! Nah just not familiar with how things work here so what you said is probably correct phrasing 😅 I’ll check them out and let you know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back