RP with me?

Reaper Six

Your friendly, neighborhood soldier of fortune
Hello RpN. I'm back again. Seeing how I have nothing to do, I want more RPs.

First off, rules:

Proper spelling and grammar. Use it or die. I understand mistakes, but I won't spend five minutes decoding text.

Activity. It's summer, and I'm on most mornings and afternoons during the week. I ask for a reply a day, at least.

Post length. No one liners, please. I try to copy what my partners write, more or less.

Please be able to contribute to the plot, it is our role play, after all.

With that out of the way, let's talk about plots. I've got too many I care to list. Most of mine have a fantasy element, i have several realistic plots, and a few historical plotlines. Nearly all involve action, adventure, and a romance in between. I'll list some fandoms I'd like to do as well below, and I am open to crossovers.

Halo

Fallout

RWBY

Stargate

Ace Combat

Saints Row III

If you want to RP with me, just post below or send me a PM with your interests or your plots. I'm open to almost anything.

Are you still searching for a partner? Because I'm trying to do a few 1x1s and we have the same priorities when it comes to writing.

Ashmorne said:
Are you still searching for a partner? Because I'm trying to do a few 1x1s and we have the same priorities when it comes to writing.
I am, suppose we could work something out over a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back