• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RP Tutoring?

cellar.

sparkle sparkle ✨
Heyaa,

I've just been thinking it could be pretty useful if there was a board dedicated to RP tutoring - as in a place where you can post problems you may have with certain aspects of writing/rping/etc. and designated tutors could help you out with it? (As to avoid things like non-feedback and suckish spam-esque answers.)

This would be less of "suggestions as to how to improve" by the tutors, but actually assigning exercises that could help perfect the area that needs grooming...Which could also mitigate the likelihood of people getting offended by criticism, maybe?

Ahh that's all,

Thank ya :D

You can post RP problems within the RP Discussion threads, and if you need critism to improve your writing, you can always post within the Prose section of the Workshop forum. :)

I like your idea here. :3 But I think the sections we have can be used for this. If it becomes a popular thing, then the admins might make a separate forum for it. But, they have to see the rise interest in such things before going through all the work to make a separate forum. If that makes sense?

@DamagedGlasses

@Auren

Mmm, muchas gracias

also those were ninja speed responses, holy

I think you're right. The Roleplaying Advice and Planning Section and other boards kind of serve the purpose for advice-seeking rpers. I guess it's just my personal preference to have 1x1 tutoring thing that extends for a longer duration. But yeah, interest and all that.

Yeeers, thanks guys <3

Why not try posting in one of the areas already mentioned, and then if you find someone whose responses work for you, and that you think you can get along with, invite them to a conversation for more in-depth critiquing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back