RP Thread

Donder172

Three Thousand Club

Time: 19 ABY (16:5:20GrS)

As the Clone War had raged on throughout the Outor Rim as many Republic and Separatist warships fought in many campaigns in the Galaxy's spiral arms. Most of the Republic military were fighting outside the Core Worlds and there was a feeling of victory among the Republic.

However, the Republic was caught off-guard when a fleet of Separatist ships attacked Coruscant and destroying a small part defensive fleet of Coruscant before they could even raise their shields as the Separatist fleet managed to jump right on top of the Coruscant Home Fleet. The Separatists starts to use jamming devices to disrupt communication from the HoloNet. The Republic fleet starts to create a defensive ring across the planet as the Separatist are closing in on the defenders. The Separatists targeting communication satellites, orbital mirrors and other random targets on the surface while the Republic fleet fought conservatively to keep up until reinforcements arrived as the Republic fleet was outnumbered.

After some time the Republic did manage to undo the jamming and return communications to normal. The Republic also manages to cause several casualties upon the Separatists and even taking down a few ships. In retaliation, the CIS uses Vulture droids to perform suicide attacks on landing platforms, skyways and pedestrian plazas at the Senate Plaza, causing civilian and military casualties and chaos. Landing craft came down and battle droids were deployed across the planet.

LAATs from the Jedi temple rushed across the planet to reinforce the clones to defend the planet from the Separatist attack.

In one of them is Jedi Master Tann'Nillim along with several padawans and clone troopers. Their assignment is to defend the Senate District from the invading droid army. Outside is the sound of blaster fire and explosions, as well as droid fighters and republic fighters. Through the intercom was a clone voice saying "Prepare for deployment. ETA two minutes." and the clones inside prepared for deployment.

(UUUUUUGGGGHHH, My Master OC would be really good here cause she's General of the 401st ;-;. Oh well))

At the sound of the intercomn, Padawan Torin Hunt checked his gear, making sure that he had everything. His comnlink was working and he had his lightsaber was at his side. He glanced around at all the other clones that were readying up.

This wasnt his first on-site assignment. He glanced out the small little windows of the LAAT doors, looking to see if he could catch a glimpse of the ongoing battle

Ryack Alleyne smiled as he watched the preparations of the clones and the other Padawans. Sure he was old for a Padawan but he knew his business. War, it was his business. Odd for a Jedi but these were odd times in the history of their order. He stood near the other Padawans by the door, holding onto a handle and swayed with the motion of the shuttle. He knew everything was set with his gear, he checked every time he woke and every time he went to sleep. Nothing was displaced. His wrist comlink in place, his lightsaber and medkit on his belt. He was ready. He wore pants and a tunic that was held in place by a belt. He disliked the robes that most Jedi wore, he felt they got in the way. In short, Ryack was ready.

"My daughter is all grown up..." The  man started to cry, hugging the younger black haired girl. She smiled and  stepped away from her father's crushing hug."I'll be fine. I'm just taking a trip to Coruscant " she said. Just a week. I really hope everyone according                   to plan ,Maya thought. 

She turned around and faced her ship. "Bye. "she started to walk.Maya looked over her shoulder one more time and gave a reassuring smile to her father. "Don't forget to bring me a sovirneer "he yelled.

Maya rolled her eyes. She probably just give him a box of sand or a  rock from the planet. She was cheap and rather not spend money on a heap of junk.

(Darn. I'll fix any errors when I'm not sick. )

@Huey

Torin glanced over, raising an eyebrow at the older one's words and just smiled

With all respect my friend, this isnt my first time into battle. 

His tone was a matter-of-fact like, but there was a hint of playfulness in it. He held the grapstrap above his head loosely. While it may not be showing, he was extremely excited to land and get into the action. However, he took deep breaths, trying to calm his young mind down

@Huey

Torin tightened his grip on the handle as the LAAT shook, but nodded and smiled as he extended his free hand, grasping Ryack's hand and shook it firmly, letting go after

Ryack smiled and nodded once more. He turned to the door of the LAAT, waiting for the final moments, when the action would start. Taking a deep breath he summoned his saber to his hand and waited. Time for work. He thought to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkness. thats all he saw, but all he needed. sealed away for so long, but it all seemed like a blink to him, like waking up from a sleep. On the fire planet of Mustafar, The Dark Lord Tronis was sealed deep beneath the lake of fire in carbonite, never to be unsealed again. No one except the Jedi knew of his location in the depths of fire, so his chances of escaping were slim. But not impossible. this punishment was going to be over soon. 

/monthly_2016_09/WipY3b.thumb.jpg.7c83877ee6392a77f2e0b95a3028f79e.jpg​

While diving for rare ores in the planets lava, a Mustafarian worker came across the Dark lord sealed in carbonite. He was curious and took the block back to the surface, not knowing what vile power lurked within. after bringing it to his station for examination, they were arguing if they should open the casket or not. this arguing went on for some time, until they made a final decision. not knowing who or what they were unsealing, they finally unsealed the casket. as the carbonite was melting away from the dark lords face, his eyes opened. they were of anger and hatred, glowing red with power. not even waiting for the rest of the rest of the carbonite to melt away, Tronis gave a mighty force repulse. lightning and kinetic energy pulsed from his body, disintegrating everything around him, leaving a large crater beneath him. the facility that he was in was completely destroyed, torn apart by his force pulse. the mustafarians were ash. lightning sparked from his body . this caused ripples through the force, making his strong dark side presence known to any and all force users in the galaxy. "I wonder how long ive been absent" he said aloud. His voice as dark, raspy and booming, augmented through the power of the dark side. "Not like it Matters" He giggled "My goal still stands". He rose from the crater he had created "Darth Tronis has returned" He roared 

(Hope @Donder172 doesnt mind if I take over a little narration here as well as add my Master OC as an NPC)

The LAAT soon landed and the doors were opened. The clones and the 2 padawans were brought to a command outpost. While the clones rushed off to join their respective legions, the 2 Padawans were directed towards the War Room where a hologram of the battlefield was present. A taller and older Jedi Master was standing at the hologram table with a Clone Commander in red markings beside her. The Master glanced over, raising an eyebrow and a small smile appeared on her face

Torin. Its been a while

Hello Master Talena

Torin gave a quick bow to his Instructor. When Torin was only a youngling, Talena was the instructor of their group.

I assume you're with Master Tann'Nilim?

Torin nodded while gesturing to Rydack and the other Padawans

All of us, really

"Greetings Master Talena." Ryack bowed respectfully. His saber was back on his belt by the time he went to the war room. He had expected to go straight to the front lines. He was a warrior not a strategist. "We are fortunate to be under Master Tann'Nilim. Urgent times calls for urgent pairings.

Coruscant reminded her of home. Minus the flying cars...

She smiled ,looking up at the cloudy sky. "The weather is nice. Thank maker for making my life less sh*tty."she said to herself .  Maya hoped that nothing bad  will happen. However, she had a tingling sensation in her fingers. It only happened when the force is trying tell her something.

"Come on Maya. Nothing will happen. To hell with the force"

The girl shook her head and continued to walk.

@Huey

The female Jedi smiled, giving a small nod. Clipped, oddly enough to her back, was a rather large double bladed lightsaber. Talena turned and gestured to the Clone Commander, who gave a crisp nod to the two Padawans

This is Commander Fox of the 401st

Nice to meet you two

Talena looked around, a curious look on her face

Where might Master Tann'Nilim? Was she in the transport you two were in?

Torin shrugged, looking to Ryack

@Huey

The female Jedi smiled, giving a small nod. Clipped, oddly enough to her back, was a rather large double bladed lightsaber. Talena turned and gestured to the Clone Commander, who gave a crisp nod to the two Padawans

This is Commander Fox of the 401st

Nice to meet you two

Talena looked around, a curious look on her face

Where might Master Tann'Nilim? Was she in the transport you two were in?

Torin shrugged, looking to Ryack

Tann'Nilim walked into the War Room "My apologies for the latecomming, a few of the deployment did not went as well as hoped." She said as she made a respectful bow towards Talena "I hope my timing hasn't been too bad, Master Talena." She added and takes a look at the 2 padawans and the Clone Commander before returning her attention to Master Talena.

@Donder172 @FabulousTrash

Ryack shrugged to the question of where Master Tann'Nilim might be. He had acknowledged both the Commander Fox and Master Talena when none other than Master Tann'Nilim had come in. To be honest this was his first meeting with his new Master. The last three had been killed in action yet he had survived.

"Welcome Master." He said as he bowed then felt an immense tremor within the force. "What was that?" He shuddered, trying to wipe off the feeling. 

Not at all Master Tann'Nlim

Talena returned the bow to the other Master, then directed their attention to the holographic battlefield. 

Currently, we've been tasked with defending, slowing their advance. Behind us, General Skywalker has the 501st readying up for our counterattack when they get close enough. 

Talena then looked over to Ryack, who mentioned the sudden shudder in the Force. She had felt it too, but said nothing as she continued to brief the newcomers. Torin had felt the ripple as well, reaching up to hold his head as his eyes closed tightly for a moment, reopening them

Ryack breathed deeply, trying to shove the abnormal feeling aside and concentrate on the briefing, it was difficult though. The dark power was so immense it was like something or someone holding a ball over his head.

"Master Talena, what can we do to slow the advance? Do you want us to hold key points or harry their lines?" Ryack was making suggestions to bring them back on topic since he felt he was the one to distract them.

Our main objective is to hold them at bay so yes, key points would be quite useful

Torin stepped forward, pointing to a rather large and circular building

Isnt that the Senate Building? And its evacuated right? Why dont we kite some of the enemy force into it? I'm sure the building has defenses we can take advantage of

Hmm...that does sound like a good idea. Master Tann'Nilim, your thoughts?

@Donder172

Our main objective is to hold them at bay so yes, key points would be quite useful

Torin stepped forward, pointing to a rather large and circular building

Isnt that the Senate Building? And its evacuated right? Why dont we kite some of the enemy force into it? I'm sure the building has defenses we can take advantage of

Hmm...that does sound like a good idea. Master Tann'Nilim, your thoughts?

@Donder172

"There is one problem. Chancellor Palpatine gave not long ago a State of the Republic adress, which means many of the senators are still on the planet. While it is most likely that the Senate Building is evacuated, there are still senators on Coruscant. Also to keep in mind that civilians could be caught in the crossfire. I think the best course of action is to halt the droid advance outside the senate tower. However, right in front of the Senate Building is little to no cover." Tann'Nilim said as she points towards the open area around the Senate Building "What might help if we have enough time is to set up some sort of barricades to provide the clones for cover to reduce casualties while we try to give some cover while fighting any incoming droids." then points towards several points at the senate building "And deploying snipers at these points to provide long range support."

"There is one problem. Chancellor Palpatine gave not long ago a State of the Republic adress, which means many of the senators are still on the planet. While it is most likely that the Senate Building is evacuated, there are still senators on Coruscant. Also to keep in mind that civilians could be caught in the crossfire. I think the best course of action is to halt the droid advance outside the senate tower. However, right in front of the Senate Building is little to no cover." Tann'Nilim said as she points towards the open area around the Senate Building "What might help if we have enough time is to set up some sort of barricades to provide the clones for cover to reduce casualties while we try to give some cover while fighting any incoming droids." then points towards several points at the senate building "And deploying snipers at these points to provide long range support."

That sounds like the best option currently. 

Talena nodded, settling the decision 

Its final then. Master Tann'Nilim, I can have the 401st hold the enemy back for a at least a couple hours, maybe 3. I'm sure General Skywalker will be ok with lending some of the 501st to assist you in making the barricades. 

Talena then turned to Ryank

I've been told many stories of your performance on the field. I'd like it if you came with me to the front lines. 

Talena then addressed Torin

You will go with Master Tann'Nilim and assist with preparing the barricades

Sounds good Master Talena

Torin was rahter grateful for not being thrown into the front lines. As much as he enjoyed swinging his saber, he understood that his thinking power would come more in handy in setting up the barricades efficently

@Huey

@Donder172 (I hope you dont mind, but I just kidna took this RP over in terms of narration)

"My saber is yours, Master." Ryack bowed and put a fist to his chest. He was grateful for getting to the action. He was not a planner, instead he had grown a great reputation as a soldier who could lead units and take the field with minimal casualties. He would never be a great General, but he would be a great field commander.

@FabulousTrash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back