• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp somebody?

His Progeny

Can you feel my heart?
Rp somebody? I'll do about anything at the moment, I haven't done a rp in forever! Therefore it would seem that I am in need of some rp partners ;) I have a few ideas but feel free to let me know if you have any ideas yourself. I don't really mind bad grammar, as long as it's leidible, but please keep one liners to a minimum.

Fandoms (I may be a little rusty at a few of these but bear with me and I'll catch up):

- Gossip Girl

- The 100

- Black Butler

- Vampire Knight

Let me know if your interested in a particular fandom and I'll check it out.

Originals:

- bestfriendXbestfriend

- vampireXhuman

- vampireXvampire

- vampireXwerewolf

- werewolfXhuman

- werewolfXwerewolf

- geekXpopular

- celebrityXfan

- butlerXmaster

- assasinXtarget

- richXpoor

Thats all I can think of from the top of my head unless... nope that's it. Stupid slow brain. Anyways let me know if your interested of have any ideas that you particulalry want to do.

Ciao!

I'll do an RP with you (: i haven't done a geekxpopular in a while, I've never done a celebrity x fan, any of those originals would be fine with me really (:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many 1x1s are you willing to do at a time? I have been looking to do a slice of life bestfriends short story kinda thing. I know someone previous asked to do that, but let me know if that's a thing or not. Thanks!

If you're still looking for a partner then I'm up to it~ I like the assassinxtarget, bestfriendxbestfriend, celebrityxfan and masterxbutler (with a small age gap, if any).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back