• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp request ( adv. literate - novella)

otter_fall

hello, everyone!

i've had some time on my hands recently and i've been meaning to start a new roleplay for some time, so i've decided to make this post in search for one or two new roleplay partners!

well, now that we have that opening message out of the way, here are my rules! please make sure to read these over before you decide that we are compatible.

I. i'm advanced literate through novella, so i ask that you are the same. while i am fine with those who are literate, i ask that you can at least send more than four paragraphs with detail that helps move the plot forward. in conclusion, i won't roleplay with you if you are below literate and give awfully short responses.

II. when it comes to characters, anything goes as long as they aren't overly shy and can't do anything for themselves and overpowered. these characters tend to become boring as they either don't contribute to the plot or control the roleplay entirely. with this, i wont be doing romance roleplays with characters who are teens.

III. i don't want to come across as rude, but i ask that you don't leave me without a response for days on end. i understand that we all have a life outside of roleplaying, but i ask that you alert me if you'll be gone for some time or if you are no longer interested in the roleplay. i also ask that you contribute to the creation of the roleplay and the roleplay itself. my creativity has been lacking lately, so simple responses such as "sure" or "that works" aren't very helpful :(

IV. i do all pairings! unfortunately, i won't be playing any female characters since i don't have any available at the moment.

well, feel free to comment or message me directly if you're interested! if you aren't comfortable talking here, i do have a discord and an Instagram account ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back