• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum First battle thread by me! COLOSSEUM BATTLE

SilverSolis

The Reboot
So, I am ready for this, have a character off the top of my head as well. I was looking for a match up for like a fallen Angel against my character, a Redeemed Demon! It would be a battle of alternating sides!

This will use a dice system of my choosing. I like to call it the "Over Whelm" System.

It is a D10 system that works as the following.

Before every battle action all players roll dice, the player with the highest dice roll gets the battle action, therefore can attack. But you have the option to out-speed or block. When you attempt to out-speed you roll a dice again, if the number is 2 over their attacking roll, you dodge. (Note:After Dodging you can counter attack no matter what, the opponent does not roll a dice) If you choose to block you roll a 8 sided dice. The number you get on the block dice subtracts from their from their attack dice. Since they have 10 sides and block has 8 sides if they roll a 9 or 10 you take an over-whelm point based off how many more attack points they have. If you reach 50 Overwhelm points, you lose and sames goes for the opponent.

(May be confusing but gets real easy after around 6 times using it)

can you do examples with the "overwhelm" system? Like,

• Billy attacks Joe then this happens! (Insert turn moves here)

Just want something like that. .).

So lets say this

CHaracter A: rolls 6

CharacterB rolls 3

Character A: Charges opponent

Character B: Rolls for block rolls 4

Character B takes: 2 overwhelm points

Character A:Rolls 4

Character B: Rolls 7

Character B:attacks

Character A: Rolls for dodge

Character A rolls 8: Dodge fails