Rp PlayPlace

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
download (13).jpg

The house stands in the middle of the woods in New England, surrounded by powerful wards so only the stupidest, luckiest humans would be able to get through. Less than half a mile from the house is a small lake where the water creatures dwell, and the woods are populated with other creatures that are either too big or too dangerous to be inside the house. It is warned not to go walking alone after nightfall.

This is where the supernatural gather in fragile saftey, away from humans who might hurt them. They must work together if they are to survive.

Welcome to the Monster House.

@EchoNightwish

@Aio

@Jefferson

@SnugglyKnight

@Nenma Takashi

@Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate rolled over, opening his eyes as the sun shone through the window in the room he shared with West. He stretched, and yawned, looking at the person in bed next to him. 

"Mornin', hot stuff," he said with a smile.

@Jefferson 

Nate rolled over, opening his eyes as the sun shone through the window in the room he shared with West. He stretched, and yawned, looking at the person in bed next to him. 

"Mornin', hot stuff," he said with a smile.

@Jefferson 

"Not to shabby yourself Sunshine, you know there are humans who would kill to wake up with such grace." West would say as he set his newspaper down. It was today's paper, Westley would always head out at around 2am and get a copy fresh from the press. "As usual nothing to interesting happened while you caught up on your beauty rest." He would say as he absentmindedly played with a lock of Nates hair. "You think the others are up yet?" He would ask with a playful glint in his eye. 

"Whether they are or not, they better be up by the time breakfast is ready or they're not getting any." Nate leaned over and kissed West's cheek before getting out of bed and starting to get dressed. "So what stupid things have the humans done today?"

It seemed quiet, until there was an angry yell from Vanessa from downstairs. "Goddammit! Get your fucking cat out of my room, Varren! I swear I will shove my boot up your ass!" Vanessa hated cats, she was more of a reptile kind of person. 

"Whether they are or not, they better be up by the time breakfast is ready or they're not getting any." Nate leaned over and kissed West's cheek before getting out of bed and starting to get dressed. "So what stupid things have the humans done today?"

Westley would smile at the kiss and proceed to dress himself as well. He chose the dark blue suit and coat. Then donned his usual black hat and boots. 

"The usual...setting up wars, saying they want peace..." He started but the commotion downstairs caught his attention. "Aw geez, I'll go deal with that, you making breakfast this morning or am I?" He would say as he put his belt with the holsters on then materialized two bright silver long barreled revolvers with purple wood handles. 

(Mentioned @SnugglyKnight

Kazuichi yawned stretching his arms as he woke up he looked to his companion Yukari. He patted her face softly then began to speak. "Now Yukari while I'm all for you being a good pup and all, but I'm not so sure about being carried um bridal style."  Yukari looks down at him with a confused look. "Why is that?" Kazuichi shrugs. "Kinda just feels a teeny tiny itty bitty bit degrading." She nodded thinking for a moment. "I understand master allow me to fix my mistake." She then slung him over her shoulder he let his arms dangle. "Yeah sure this is better I guess." The duo reached their destination knocking on the door the two waited for someone to answer the door.

@SnugglyKnight @MorganaLeFay @Jefferson

"Well if you would keep your fucking door closed than maybe she wouldnt wonder in there!" Varren's voice was somewhat quieter. "Its my room, you stupid good for nothing prick! I can keep my door open if I want to!" Vanessa snapped back. "I'm sorry that you got your panties in a twist about this, but she wasnt doing any harm to you!" He snapped back.

"You cook and we all die," Nate started to laugh when he heard the knock on the door. "Hmm. You want to get that, or deal with the Double V's?"

He ran a hand through his hair and looked out the window. "There's two of them."

@Jefferson

"You get the door I'll get the V's" he would say as he walked downstairs grumbling about cookin just fine. 

@MorganaLeFay

He he made it downstairs and headed to the two rooms adjacent to one another. 

"Alright what seems to be the problem now? I swear y'all need to just take some pistols and settle your problems the old fashioned way." He would say chuckling at the thought. 

@SnugglyKnight

Nate scrambled down the stairs to get the door, opening it and smiling at the new arrivals. 

"Hello!" he said, then looking the boy slung over the girls shoulder. "Is he alright?"

@Nenma Takashi

"Oh great, now the cowboy's here" Vanessa growled. "See, I would have dealt with the problem already if I was allowed to drain this pest dry of every drop of blood he has" She hissed. "Get over it, princess" Varren growled back. "The cat is back in my room now, your throwing a bitch fit over nothing" 

"I will come over there and tear your head off!" She snapped. "Do it! I fucking dare you!" He challenged, his left eye glowing green. Vanessa moved at seemingly mach speeds, and plowing her fist into his face. Which knocked him into his wall and she was there in an instant, her hands around his throat. Her fangs were poking out from her top lip, a sign she was uber pissed. Varren's hand glowed green and he punched her, sending a shock wave of magic throgh her and it sent her across the room. She shook her head and stood up, "You'll regret that" She snarled.

@Jefferson

With and extremely calm demeanor, Tetsuya stepped towards the ward. It was something he wasn't sure about just trying to pass through, he knew little about wards if they weren't meant for keeping out deceivers. He had heard about this place through a visit with a spirit, a snow widow to be exact. However, he got little in the way of information. The village around his home was doing well, and he figured that his absence would mean little to them at this point.

Dragon's blood should be enough. He gripped the handle to his katana and began to draw. As he drew, water in the air condensed in the sheath and pooled around the blade, before turning into blood. One slash direct from drawing his blood covered blade was all it took for absolutely nothing to happen, and the blood vaporize back into the moisture of the air. "I see.

He sheathed his katana and stepped through the ward with no effort.

He felt the wards curvature as he stepped through, signalling to him where the center of the area the ward protected was. He headed in a slow beeline to that direction.

@MorganaLeFay

Kazuichi held up his hand making a sign he was alright. "It's all good in the hood here man...or swamp...or where we are." Yukari waved her hand in front of the guys face she was gonna speak but she had to admit he was pretty hot. She turned around so Kazuichi was facing the guy he smiled at him. "Hey stranger I'm Kazuichi this sweet little pup is Yukari she doesn't bite....I think?" He joked seeing the guys eyes he also waved his hands in front of his eyes as well. "Yo sunshine you in there?"

@MorganaLeFay

Nate snapped out of it, and got his tradema rk smile back on his face. "Sorry about that, it's hard to keep track of everything around here. My name is Nate, and you are just in time for breakfast. You can introduce yourself to everyone then."

@Nenma Takashi

Varina strutted into the estate a smile on her face as she swung the doors. "I'm back." She sang, listening as her voice drifted through the halls. Her last lover turned out to be a bust though she had a good feeling about the next. She chuckled picking up her suitcase as she waltzed over to one of the couches and plopped down and waited for the others to come. She as well as others always found herself drifting back to this god forsaken place but she wouldn't complain. They fed her gave her a warm place to stay when she needed it, who was she to complain.

Kazuichi winked at Nate as he told them they were in time for breakfast. "Great." He tapped on Yukari's leg. "Hey yip yip pup lets go." Yukari turned around avoiding looking directly at Nate she entered the house setting Kazuichi down he stumbled a bit as the blood had begun to rush to his head. "Woah hang on gimme a sec." He used Yukari as support for holding himself up then called out . "Hello we're the new kids on the block figured I'd say hello!" He called out trying to get the attention of any nearby.

@Anythatcaretomeetthecomedyduo

Nate looked back out the door again suspiciously vefore closing it and heading to the kitchen. He felt like a short order chef, cooking for all the different diets in the house hold. He settle for omelets this morning, nmsome with meat, some with vegatables and some with just egg whites.

Soon, they were all done.

"Breakfast!" he yelled, his voice echoing throught the house.

@Jefferson

@EchoNightwish

@Aio

@SnugglyKnight

@Nenma Takashi

@Kimona

Eventually he came upon a somewhat large house. Noises coming from inside too. He approached and took a second to remember that it was knocking on the door before steadily tapping his knuckles against the front door. After he took a step back from it, and brought his arms together with the sleeves of his kimono.

@Anyonewhohearsit.

At the mention of food Yukari bolted for the kitchen taking a seat. Kazuichi sighed walking slowly after her. "No wait come back." He called sarcastically to her making it into the kitchen he took the seat next to her. She took some food not using utensils as she saw Kazuichi sit down she held her food closer. Growling at him he held his hand up showing he wasn't trying to take her food. "Easy their pup foods all yours."

"Oh great, now the cowboy's here" Vanessa growled. "See, I would have dealt with the problem already if I was allowed to drain this pest dry of every drop of blood he has" She hissed. "Get over it, princess" Varren growled back. "The cat is back in my room now, your throwing a bitch fit over nothing" 

"I will come over there and tear your head off!" She snapped. "Do it! I fucking dare you!" He challenged, his left eye glowing green. Vanessa moved at seemingly mach speeds, and plowing her fist into his face. Which knocked him into his wall and she was there in an instant, her hands around his throat. Her fangs were poking out from her top lip, a sign she was uber pissed. Varren's hand glowed green and he punched her, sending a shock wave of magic throgh her and it sent her across the room. She shook her head and stood up, "You'll regret that" She snarled.

@Jefferson

(Sorry I fell asleep.) 

"That's Mr. Cowboy ya grouch." He'd 

After watching the two trade a blow each Westley would draw both pistols and point one at each of them a purplish glowing smoke emanates from the barrels of both of them."Everybody calm down, let's eat breakfast then you two can kill each other...Outside." He would say trying to calm these two down before they messed up the house.  

(Now I'm going to sleep talk to you guys tomorrow.) 

(Sorry I fell asleep.) 

"That's Mr. Cowboy ya grouch." He'd 

After watching the two trade a blow each Westley would draw both pistols and point one at each of them a purplish glowing smoke emanates from the barrels of both of them."Everybody calm down, let's eat breakfast then you two can kill each other...Outside." He would say trying to calm these two down before they messed up the house.  

(Now I'm going to sleep talk to you guys tomorrow.) 

(Night)

"My breakfast is standing right in front of me" Vanessa growled, glaring at Varren. He just scoffed and stood straight. "Keep dreamin" He hated this vampire, she was so irritating to deal with! Her only setting was pissed or uber pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back