• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✨RP Partner Search✨

MermaidxJenny

~Mermaid Princess~
??‍♀️~Hello and Greetings~??‍♀️

My name is Jenny! I am a female roleplayer with about ten years of Roleplay experience! I am on the lookout for a new 1x1 RP Partner!

?~About Me~?

I live in Central Time Zone

I am a-okay with people who are not native English speakers- my best friend is Hungarian!

I am fine with most types of Roleplayers! Just be kind and willing to work with me, and I will do the same for you.

I have been Roleplaying for ten years. I usually Roleplay off site on PM. I prefer 1x1 to group. Prefer to have a OOC chat, and I’m usually extremely flexible as a rp partner! Most of My previous rp partners and I have all become dear friends. Even now that we don’t RP. Right now, I am hoping to meet a new partner and friend!

I’m a 23 year old Female currently in college. I work part time, despite this, I can typically reply multiple times a day! Especially if we Roleplay off site.

As my name suggests- I love mermaids. Most of my OCs based off myself have a ocean touch or are merpeople. Not all my characters are like this, but it is my preferred character type. I play Canons and OC’s. Male and Female characters. I do every kind of romantic pairing except for BxB as this is not in my comfort zone.

?~My RP Stats~?

~Length~

I tend to go between 3-6 paragraphs on average, though I typically will match the writing style of my partner. I am fine with Semi-Lit to Lit. Just don’t one line me please.

~Spelling and Grammar~

I have dislexyia, so I tend to have spelling issues. Sorry! I can’t help it. So I am fine with spelling and grammar problems for the most part. They don’t usually bother me. Just no text talk in the RP. OOC, you can do what you wish!

~Ditching~

I’m usually very friendly! Most things do not bother me. I’m ditch friendly. I just like to know when you’re going to be gone. I prefer to form friendships with my partners as well.

~Expertise~

I have been told I am very good at romantic writing and character writing as a whole. If you’re writing a story and need to breathe life into a character you’re stuck on- I’d be happy to help! Or maybe you have a fandom crush- if you play mine, I’ll play yours!

I am open to doing all sorts of Roleplay for the most part. As I love trying new things. This is just Where my writing tends to shine at the moment!

~Preferred Genres~

Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Slice of Life, Horror.

*Though I am Open to Try Any*

?~Fandoms~?

I have many- but here are the ones I know best. Feel Free to Ask about others! I tend to forget at least a few Everytime.

Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts*

Once Upon a Time*

Riverdale*

American Horror Story (Currently Catching Up, I have seen: Coven, Murder House, Asylum, Hotel).

W.I.T.C.H

Disney

Legend of Zelda

The Office

Pokémon

Star Trek (New, But Learning!)

Note: I am usually willing to learn a new Canon or Fandom! Just ask! It may take a little time but I will do it!

~Original Plots~

I am, unfortunately, not the best at plots. I am personally, more of a character writer. And I usually develop plots alongside my partner. We choose our characters- and go from there. So I will play most plots. As long as they are not in my pet peeves down below! Feel Free to ask!

?~Pet Peeves~?

Usually, I would say anything goes. As I am very easy going. But my most recent rp experiences have led me to discover a few new glaring pet peeves.

*Please do not make the Roleplay just beyond cruel or depressing*

Yes- sometimes a dark story or plot is good! But endlessly tormenting an innocent character over and over- it’s awful! I’ve discovered I really do not care for rps that are endlessly full of dark and suffering. Dark is okay, Horror is okay. But at least cut them a break every now and then. Don’t be cruel. Even dark stories have light moments.

*When Doubling Up pairings, please be fair to both parties*

This has happened to me a few times now. If I am doubling up with you, I try to be fair and give same length responses or close to. Yeah sometimes one will be shorter- but don’t clearly ignore one pair and highlight the other. It is no fun for the other partner and just not fair. If you’d rather not double up, just say. Don’t just halfway do it!

~My OCs~

Due to people stealing my original characters in the past. (I hope it never happens to you lovely people- it’s so heartbreaking!) I keep all my character sheets in my google docs. I only share them with my rp partners when planning a rp. If you are concerned about my Roleplay/Writing style, I would be more than happy to give you a sample character/writing. But you won’t find my OCs posted publicly on here. Just PM.

?~My Cravings~?

This is NOT required! I will Roleplay without a craving being met.

~Character Cravings~

All of these are canon characters I’d like to pair with an OC of mine! I am perfectly happy doing a rp just for you! But anyone who can give me one of my cravings as well would be awesome! Doubling up would be awesome!

*Archie Hopper (OUAT)

*Jughead Jones (Riverdale)

*Sebastian (Black Butler)

(Maybe?) *Severus Snape (Harry Potter)

~Fandom Cravings~

*Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts

*Riverdale

~Original Plot Cravings~

(Me) Witch x Your Character

(Me) Mermaid x Human Character

✨~Let's be Friends~✨

Are you interested? PM me! I will typically reply ASAP unless I am at work or sleeping. I will also RP on site, but only in pm. I don’t like forums much. Ask me about any plot or RP you’d like to do! Don’t be shy! Thanks so much for your Time!

?~Thanks Everyone! I look forward to Meeting you All~?

Hiya! I'm Glinda, I'm interested in possibly working out a Once Upon a Time RP? I absolutely love to write as Regina/EQ, and I don't mind doubling and taking on other characters.

Hiya! I'm Glinda, I'm interested in possibly working out a Once Upon a Time RP? I absolutely love to write as Regina/EQ, and I don't mind doubling and taking on other characters.

Thanks for the reply! That would be amazing~! I’m perfectly able to cover pretty much any character from that show we may need as well. If you could double as Archie I’d be sooo happy! ?

Oh goody, romance!
I absolutely LOVE Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and romance above all. I can't respond every day, but I try to respond at least once a day, except when impossible.
As for fandoms? You had me at Zelda.
As for mermaids? New territory on my end. I'd be willing to try.
Perhaps we can roleplay? If you have any plot cravings, shoot a PM, and I'll see what I can do!
---A Jester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back