• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP partner(s)

9forgotten

Elder Member

updated 16 June

Yo!

As the title says, I am on the hunt for someone to RP with. Some stuff about my RP style/what I look for

I'm pretty flexible with ideas and plots

I like action/adventure stuff w/romance of course

No text talk, just no

Don't just disappear on me with out warning please

Try and keep it alive and have fun, contribute to the plot as well

I like to chat with you while Rping but it's not mandatory

Usually I do FxF stuff but I'm chill with MxM, MxF as well

I play females better then dudes

I'm a copycat, ex. you post 4 good paragraphs, so will I- I do prefer you if write 3+ paragraphs per post

I don't have pre-created characters, I just make them for that Rp

I can write in 1st or 3rd person

Yeah that seems like a lot....but it's not I swear
xD Feel free just to say hi and be my friend haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there friend! I'm always interested in a 1 x 1. Now do you have any ideas on a plot and all that?

[QUOTE="jinx 13]

Yo!

As the title says, I am on the hunt for someone to RP with. Some stuff about my RP style/what I look for

I'm pretty flexible with ideas and plots

I like action/adventure stuff w/romance of course

No text talk, just no

Don't just disappear on me with out warning please

Try and keep it alive and have fun

I like to chat with you while Rping just cuz

Usually I GxG stuff but I'm chill with MxF as well

I play females better then dudes

I'm a copycat, ex. you post 4 good paragraphs, so will I

I don't have pre-created characters, I just make them for that Rp

I write in 1st person, don't care what you write in

Yeah that seems like a lot....but it's not I swear xD Feel free just to say hi and be my friend haha​

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I would love to roleplay with you. Though I am new to this site, I have a lot of experience writing. So if you are interested, let me know.

Awesome!

@Robin man - Nope none! I sorta have to get an idea what my partner is interested in before coming up with stuff xD i should mention that haha

@LuciferFromHell - No problem! Writing is awesome :D I'm interested indeed, why else would i post something xD

xD

But I'm into anything that's either Sci-fi or fantasy. I have no plot ideas either. What a great start xD

I do have a few idea's though I have been craving a sort of Apocalypse/Mutant sort of plot if that sounds interesting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back