News RP Nation Official Chat (Discord App)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghost of past] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1-the-dark-wizard/ said:
@The Dark Wizard[/URL] , what date exactly will the app be put out? Just curious.
The App for what?

I'm really happy its been so well received, the lobbies exploded and people have settled in to talk. Hope to everyone regularly in the text and voice channels :) !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Potion Seller.........
I'm sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Oh... can I settle for a paralysis poison? Or maybe point me in the direction of a sweet new sword?

iYOXpB3.gif

Mordecai said:
What type of phone do you have?
A Samsung LG but I am at school so I am going to try to download it at home if it don't download here...... I want to try it now though

[QUOTE="Of Little Talks]Just curious , does it on my do chat? Or does it send notifications from PMs from the site much like Tapptalk did?

[/QUOTE]
Its just a chat. With optional voice rooms, direct messaging and the works.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Its just a chat. With optional voice rooms, direct messaging and the works.

[/QUOTE]
Alright thank you!

I would love to go chat with people, and I've been in there and it looks cool and everything... but I am finding that I don't know hardly anyone else there so it is kinda hard to strike up a conversation.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]Not at all.
just join in and say whats up. people will talk to you, and you can bring in topics of your own...

[/QUOTE]
That's not as easy as it sounds when you are an introvert like me.

So, if I were to want some suggestions on how to improve an idea I've got, how would I go about doing that? Is there a chat room or thread one could make for that specific purpose, how would I not just barge into a conversation...

I mean, in general, how would I go about doing that? Making a 'thread' or whatever, if that happens here? I've not used this before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back