• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Rp Details

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
Hi, I was just curious if you guys still had the list of the different rp categories: the causual, detailed and literate definitions. I can’t find them. Also, what would the definition be for realistic rp and semi realistic rp? Thanks! Asking for a post in my rp forum, so I can post the descriptions to help with advertisements of others that may come to my site.

Hi, I was just curious if you guys still had the list of the different rp categories: the causual, detailed and literate definitions. I can’t find them. Also, what would the definition be for realistic rp and semi realistic rp? Thanks! Asking for a post in my rp forum, so I can post the descriptions to help with advertisements of others that may come to my site.
We don't provide the definitions of casual, detailed, or literate as those words were removed from prefixes and such due to problems caused by their use within the community resulting in exclusion and rudeness. Everyone actually views those as subjective anyway and generally it's better to just write out what your preferences or expectations are exactly than try and select a single word to do so since casual to you may be detailed to someone else.

As far as realistic and semi-realistic, that one is pretty obvious. One is realistic and the other not entirely realistic.

Also, if this is for another site, please be sure it doesn't violate the site rules regarding Off-site Ads and Advertisements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back