[ Rp ] As A Wanted

Ray watches Maddie and the squirrel fight over an apple, the squirrel bit Maddie she yelled ow and the squirrel squealed with a happy attitude which kinda pissed Ray off then she hears Maddie aks Amelia if the squirrel was laughing at her

Ray giggled but then disappointment came across her face, Maddie lost... to a squirrel,and she has powers, as the squirrel started leave with the apple Ray put the bottom of her black combat boot on its tail, it shrieked, Ray then pulled out her black pistol from her black shorts and pointed the gun at its small ball size head then she grins "Bet its not laughing now"

(Well.. I guess I'll just butt in here ><)

Kai blinked when an image of three girls chatting on an apple tree suddenly appeared on his mind and judging by the feeling of that image that was not an event from the future, that was happening right now, right there, on that park, though a bit away from them, enough for those girls not to see them. He frowned as the image disappeared and rubbed his forehead softly, there were other humans there... but he couldn't be careless and just go and meet them, besides... He glanced at his sister, he didn't want to get her into trouble because of a mere curiosity. He stood up and pulled Aaly up softly by her arm. "You're right, I'll treat you to something to apologize"

Aaly smiled happily as she let herself being pulled up by her brother "Fine, but it most be something pretty tasty and... Wait, why do you suddenly want to leave?" She said as she softly but firmly pulled her arm away from Kai's grip. She then heard, as it traveled by the wind, really faint whisper like sounds, she had always got sharp senses and well if there was no noise around to drown the other noises she could manage to hear somethings that usually a normal person wouldn't.

Kai blinked and took her by her hand this time "We're not alone here Aaly, we better leave" He said in a low voice, afraid someone would hear him. He expected that to be enough to make Aaly follow him silently but what a ridiculous thing to think when he knew far too well his sister's personality, however, it was too late to mend his mistake. "Not alone?" She asked excitedly, she had not seen other people apart from her brother in a year and hey he was not bad, but she had always wanted to meet other people.

Ray lets go of the squirrel and kicks its butt off the tree "Not going to waste a bullet on a stupid squirrel" she says with a sigh, Ray still feels like they are being watched and it makes her feel really uncomfortable she always hated getting weird vibes it makes everything akward Ray then looks back at Maddie "You still feel it to right?" Ray swiftly climbs to the top of the apple tree then she eases into a position where she could see everything within range, she starts to look around, she then notices two people not to far from here she cant really make out there faces but it doesn't matter, its people

Ray pokes her head back down from the tree she then looks at Maddie with a serious face "Get up here" she says as she grabs Maddies arm forcing her up where Ray is she then points to the two people that she saw "What is this, some type of reunion" she says with a "What the hell" type of face

Maddie smiled as she caught the pesty creature. Who's laughing now, was her remark. Maddie shrugged as Ray pulled out the gun. But just as quickly, she realeased the darn thing. "You don't have to waste a bullet, just a rock." Maddie smirked at the squirrl. She sent a rock flying at the thing wih the flick of her wrist. The rock collided int the squirrls side. She laughed rather pleased. Maddie's nodded as Ray bega to ask her. "I feel it. Can't shake it though."

Maddie glanced down at the squirrl, as Ray climbed upwards quickly. She smiled as it hissed at her, then trampled off. "Suits your right." She snickered at the thing. In a moments notice, Maddie was ripped off her feet. She yelped out in surprise. As she glaced around, she realized she sat in the tree top. Maddie glanced to where she pointed and smiled. "More..?" She mumbled to herself. "Here I Have an idea." Maddie wrapped a not to a rock that said 'Sup!' She tossed the rock in the air. In mid air it froze. "Go." She commanded. The rock flew at the pair, hitting a boy. "Whoops." She giggled, glancin to Ray.

Kai saw perfectly on his mind how that rock would hit his head and he could even somehow imagine the light pain he would feel because of that and so he couldn't stop himself from pulling Aaly behind his back and stopping the rock with his free hand. 'The heck with those people' He thought to himself as he looked at the note on the rock. "As I was saying Aaly we better leave before..." But it was too late for him even to stop it, even if he saw it a split of second before it happened. Aaly was already gone from his side.

Aaly appeared on the tree top beside them, smiling happily "Sup!" She said imitating what she had read on the note.

Ray didn't get to see Maddie throw the rock because her vision blacked out "Damn not again" Rays eyes had switched color again this time her left eye was green and the right one was blue they do that every now and then but Ray doesn't know why, when Ray finally had her vision back she feels another source of heat come behind her she turns around to see a girl behind her saying "Sup!"

Ray then turns back to Maddie then the girl "Well hello there baby doll" Ray says with a grin Ray turns her body around "Now what would your lovely name be?" she says in a playful tone looking at the girl as she scratched her white spiky hair with her black pistol

Maddie smiled as she dashed away the rock, Maddie watched as he caught it. "Neat trick." She mumbled to herself. Before long Ray had announced somthing. "Whats wrong Ray?" She asked, frowning slightly. Maddie didn't really like showing her emotions. As Ray turned back to face her, she noticed the eye's. Thats odd, she thought gingerly. Maddie turned around in alert as she heard an amusing "Sup."

Maddie turned and faced the girl. "Dang your quick." She proclaimed. Maddie smiled as sheheld out her had. "Maddilynn, Maddie for short. Who arenyou?" She asked gently. Maddie glanced at the boy. "Are you from the lab and is that your brother." She asked, bambarding her with questions. Maddie was kind of on alert and nervous all at once. Was something gathering them here. She hadn't seen another person in months. Why now? Why all of a sudden.

"My name is... Eh Aaliya. But you can just call me Aaly" She said as she crossed her legs and shook Maddie's hand. She had hesitated on her full name because she wasn't sure if it was actually like that as Kai had always called her Aaly but she remembered that once she had told him her full name. She looked at her brother who was kinda rushing to them and waved at him before looking back at Maddie "Yep" She said and then she looked at Ray "And what's your name?"

"My name is Ray but you can call me Ray Ray"she says with a smile as she finishes her apple and throws the core at the swing that Maddie was on then she hears the word brother Ray turned around to track where there eyes were located "Thats your brother" while she says that her words start to fade and her facial expression start to dampen but the she shock herself back to reality and grins well it nice to meet you Ray says to Aaly

Maddie smiledt Aaly. "I Have an idea." She stood shakilyon the branch. Maddie climbed until she was above Kai. In one swift move, she laid her legs over the branch, and hung upside down infront of him. She smiled gingerly. "Hi, I'm Maddilynn. Call me Maddie." She exaimed him, crossing her arms. "I know your names not brother. What is it." She asked sweetly, her hair hanging.

"Nice to meet you too" She said as she tilted her head a little "Something wrong with my brother? Want to meet him?" She said with a cheerful smile before disappearing and reappearing beside Kai just to appear again but this time with him by her side "Here. Those are Maddie and Ray Ray, Kai" She explained as she pointed at them with her finger. She then blinked, Maddie was not there, Oh shoot. She sighed and disappeared to reappear with Kai in front of Maddie "Sorry 'bout that Maddie" She said with an apologetic smile as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Kai blinked and pushed her sister lightly off him "I told you I hate it when you do that" He complained and then looked at Maddie whom he just saw for a split of second before but managed to hear her question. He examined her for a second, and after deciding she didn't represent a thread for now he smiled calmly back at her "I'm Kailan, Kai for short, this girl's older brother"

"No theres nothing wrong with him... well I hope not" she says raising an eyebrow but it might be fun to know that she not the only one with issues and in an instint she disappeared then reappeared with the boy and then did the same with Maddie it made her a little confused and gave her a headache Ray put her black pistol back in the pocket of her shorts and looked at the boy "Sup" she then turns the other way looking east she could make out a walmart ahead, great thats where she needed to go, she needed to by another lighter

Kai looked at Ray and nodded "Hi" He said and then he blinked.. One.. Two.. Three! Why would that be meeting now? He had been with Aaly just the two of them for 1 year and him another 6 months and he hadn't seen any other human besides them before. Would it be that the were escaping more and more from the lab, if so there would also be much more hunters around there? Certainly if they were there he could always prevent them from capturing them but still it was not a good thing in any way.

Aaly just stood there behind his brother with her usual sweet smile, she was not afraid, her brother could think a lot of things beforehand but she just let her instincts lead her way and actions. And actually she was pretty happy of meeting new people.

Ray looks back at everybody "Well, ill be going" she says as she swiftly jumps out of the tree and lands on her feet "You can come if you like I dont care" she points at the walmart that is east and starts to walk, she doesn't worry about any hunters she has a pistol with so most of them think that she is one of them but thats mostly the dumb ones, she starts to twirl her black pistol as she walks

Maddie smiles at Kai. "Nice meetings." She smiled as she pulled herself back up, Maddie climbed the tree to the bottom. In one instat she jumped to the ground, glancing at everyone. "It's been fun, Although I haven't seen any of you before, hopefully we'll see each other again." Maddie smiles at everyone, waving as she walks back to the swing. Maddie reached down to pick up, suddenly she got that odd feeling once again. It sent a shiver down her spine, Maddie glanced around, before walking off.

When Ray is a couple of inches away from the door to enter the abandon walmart she could feel that someone was following her, finally, she walks inside the walmart she still feels the body heat "Hunter" she thinks to herself "And not a dumb one" she then walks to the lighter section quickly, she starts to test them to see if they still worked then she heard the jingle which signals that the door has been opened "Shit" she thinks to herself she quietly moves to the next isle and ducks down so her head wouldnt be seen

Ray repeatedly cursed at herself in her head as she moved through the isle slowly and quietly "Damn, Damn, Damn, DAMN Ray knew that she had to kill him because if she didn't he would tell all his little hunter companions and they would search the stupid area, then she had an idea

Ray pushed a cart towards the door making the jingle come on, the hunter went towards the door "Just as planned" Ray grabbed her black pistol and aimed for the hunter shooting him 2 times she didn't know if she had hit anything vital organs all she knew is that she had to run like hell

Ray ran through the emergency exit that was on the side of the building, when she was a good distance she set the place on fire using her hands to create some kind of fire beam she then ran back towards the park so she could go to her tree house she got tired of running and flew back passing the park and some abandon sheds

Maddie flipped her hood over her head lightly, casting a jagged shadow as she shoved her hands into her pocket. Maddie had her bag placed low onto her back, she smiled as a few pebble's moved with the rythom of her feet. Maddie glanced forward as her shadow grew, it was odd to her. Suddenly, jer eye's widen as she noticed the arms. Quicker than ever, Maddie reached into her pocket and grabbed her blade. It was open as she swormed backwards.

Maddie gasped gently as she dropped the blade, at gun point. A man stood infront of her with a low smirl at the corners of his mouth. "Hello Girly." He announced, his voice was cool and metalic. But stern and frightning. Maddie raised her hands slight, a smile appeared on her face. The man frowned as he realized his mistake. Maddie flicked wrist, pulling a medium sized rock into the air. The rock slammed into the gun as he fired, Maddie dodged the bullet. Maddie ran down the street corner and dove behind a dumbster. She observed herself, only to find a small bullet hole that ran through her shirt. The bullet had barely scratched her shoulder. Maddie held her breath as she heard footsteps approaching.

(Super duper catch up post. You can have your character take one of the dogs if you want and you can also name and describe them as large, small, fur color, what breed etc. They will be yours and you can RP with them doing whatever but keep in mind of Amelia's power over animals.)

Amelia snatched the apple from the air letting out a word of thanks before biting it. "I can't speak to insects, they don't have brains or body language to go off of." She bit into the apple pleased that this one didn't contain any worms. She watched the squirrel and couldn't stop laughing. "The squirrel said to fuck off and it hopes that you miss the foraging season so you starve to death or get picked off by a hawk. Well that's the best translation I could offer. Rodents have weird phrases." Her eyes narrowed as she watched the two girls Ray and Maddie threaten the poor creature. She chuckled as it threw a few more insults on their health and lives and the such before running off with the threat that it was going to claw their eyes out and feed them to the ravens.

Amelia's apple dropped our of her hand when she saw a girl(Alay) jump into the trees. Amelia got startled and looked down at her dirty apple on the ground in disgust. Fruit just didn't like her very much. She looked up again seeing a boy accompany the new girl in the tree with Ray. "I'm Amelia, nice to meet you." She called up to the newbies.

When Ray got up and began to walk away stating that she was going. Amelia sat and watched the girl go but feeling a tad of concern for her new acquaintance and she turned and clucked at one of the ravens perching on a dog. "Follow Ray and report back to me immediately if she gets into some trouble." The raven cawed, and took to the sky beady black eyes focused on the moving figure of Ray below.

When she heard the firing sounds of a gun nearby. The raven that Amelia had sent before hand appeared flying overhead. "Where's Ray?" Amelia asked a bit concerned.

"Over there. The clumsy human female was shooting things at another human with a short metal stick. the other human fell and the female ran away. Ran away over there." The bird responded pointing its beak to a figure of a girl running. Amelia saw Ray disappear behind some small building that looked like sheds.

"Keep an eye on her. And tell another raven to act as a messenger to me so I know what we're dealing with and whats going on." She ordered, the bird cawed in response and flew off.

Shadow was at her feet at once circling about her legs. He was a large enough wolf to ride without her having too much trouble. Amelia jumped onto his back and sheathed her daggers, turning Shadow to face the other kids around her, "Ray's in trouble, my bird says she shot her gun at someone and ran off. She's somewhere over there." Amelia pointed her finger in the direction where she had seen Ray hide. "Take one of the dogs, and a raven if you like. Just tell the raven something to tell me or write a note and give it to them and they'll find me. The dogs will protect and act as your scouts and pretty much anything you need. They can most likely hunt as well." She offered.

She looked at the three dogs with one raven on their shoulders and smiled. She loved dogs. "Come along if you want." She said, then turned Shadow around and urged him forward into a run. "Let's go Shadow."

When Ray had finally got there she slammed the door behind her and locked making a loud bang echo through the woods she also locked the windows and covered them "I need to get the hell out of here" Ray knew if there was one hunter there is bound to be more in this area, she grabbed a black book bag that said "Death" in white words and started packing all of her belongings ,clothes, lighters, food and of course cigarettes she promised herself that she would quit smoking but it helped her cool her nerves

When she had finally gotten everything packed she thought to herself "The Others" she then started to panic "Are they dead?" Did they kill them?" "Have they been captured and tortured" Ray was loosing it and its all because of her mental issue, she then grabbed a cigarette and lighted it with her hand then starts to smoke "So much for quitting" she says with a sigh as she flops on her bed,starting to turn back to her normal self

Amelia approached the sheds and let Shadow track the scent of Ray. Her wolf had prodded his nose against the door and looked up at Amelia. The human female is in here, Majesty. But do you really want to deal with her? She seems rather dangerous and could pose a threat to your majesty's person.

Amelia shot Shadow a look. "I just want to make sure she's alright. And quit calling me that! Just call me Meli or Melly Shadow."

The wolf shuffled his paws obviously not agreeing. But majesty! You are the first human ever to be able to talk to other animals, I insist that I must address you as none other than my queen.

"Shut it Shadow. You heard me the first time now shh." Shadow was getting on her nerves. Amelia dismounted off of Shadow's back and lightly pushed open the door. The smell of smoke from a cigarette made her gag and slam the door shut. She sputtered and coughed her lungs not used to such revolting smells. Her eyes watered a bit but she wiped them dry before pushing the door open again this time with a hand firmly plugging her nose. She saw Ray laying on a bed and a black backpack nearby. "Ray?" She asked not sure if Ray was still alive and kicking or not. "Are you okay? I heard gun shots and my messengers told me you shot someone."

Ray was laying down face down with three used cigarettes on the side of her bed in an ash tray and one in her hand wich was hanging off of her bed "Who has entered my kingdom" she stood up on her bed and slouches she then turns to Amelia her eyes droopy like she hasn't slept in years and her hair was a mess like she rubbed her entire head on a carpet and it was full of static "Santa!" she said with happy eyes "And scooby doo?..." she points to the wolf that was beside Amelia, well it was pretty obvious, Ray was high

The smoke started to escape out of the door Ray flopped back down on her bed this time facing upwards "Im just peachy" she says with a stupid smile she then puts the cigarette that was in her hand in the ash tray, she reaches to the box that was on the opposite side of the tray, she grabs a fresh cigarette and lights it with her hand she puts in her mouth and startes to smoke again this time when she breathed the smoke out she made little rings that would float to the ceiling

"Wow, are you high?" Amelia asked suspiciously, it would be even harder to get Ray out of here now with her friend making all this racket.

"And if I am?" she says as she twirls the cigarette in in hand making little waves with the smoke she then looks up at Amelia "Hey you look cute in all threes" she says in a goofy voice then lays back down she then grabs her black pistol and points it up in the air towards the ceiling "I shot someone today"she then starts to twirl it in her hand like some type of cow boy "How many points does that give me"

Maddie flipped her hood over her head lightly, casting a jagged shadow as she shoved her hands into her pocket. Maddie had her bag placed low onto her back, she smiled as a few pebble's moved with the rythom of her feet. Maddie glanced forward as her shadow grew, it was odd to her. Suddenly, jer eye's widen as she noticed the arms. Quicker than ever, Maddie reached into her pocket and grabbed her blade. It was open as she swormed backwards. Maddie gasped gently as she dropped the blade, at gun point. A man stood infront of her with a low smirl at the corners of his mouth. "Hello Girly." He announced, his voice was cool and metalic. But stern and frightning. Maddie raised her hands slight, a smile appeared on her face. The man frowned as he realized his mistake. Maddie flicked wrist, pulling a medium sized rock into the air. The rock slammed into the gun as he fired, Maddie dodged the bullet. Maddie ran down the street corner and dove behind a dumbster. She observed herself, only to find a small bullet hole that ran through her shirt. The bullet had barely scratched her shoulder. Maddie held her breath as she heard footsteps approaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back