Anxious child

Accepted::..

1.Daniel Juan Hibiki ( Dan ) ~ Stormhawk324

2.Amelia Alice Moore ( Melly, Meli ) ~ Awes01

3.Ray Divine Auburn ( Ray Ray ) ~ GIR=WAFFLES

4.Kailan Stefano Aashan ( Kai ) & Aailyn Blythes Aashan ( Aaly ) ~ MaPoZg2596

5. { Open Last Spot }

Starter::...

Maddie brushed her hair out of her eye's as she awoke. It was early in the morning, she had just woken up. Maddie glanced at her wrist watch. It was barely Seven Thirty at the most. Maddie sighed as she pulled herself out of bed. Maddie walked to her closet, slipping on her slippers. The tile floor was icy cold in the Fall Morning. Maddie dressed quickly, into something more suitable. She pulled on a pair of Jean's, A white tank top, A denim jacket, and a pair of hightops. The air was bitter and cold. Maddie paced through the old house. She sighed as she remembered her family that had once lived in this very home.

Maddie slipped on a small bookbag contained with random items. Various granola bars, a notepad, a pencil, with a sharpener. And a few other things. Although Maddie knew the town had been abandom some of Sixty years ago, she still placed her pocket knife into thejeans front pocket. Maddie turned and exited the house. The tree's were abandon as red and orange leaves littered the ground. Maddie kicked at the pile's, watching the leaves taken into the wind. She smiled slightly, gripping her bag handle. Maddie turned and headed for a near by park.

As she approached, she couldn't shake the eriee feeling of being watched. Maddie held a side ways glance all around her. She shrugged off the feeling, as she headed for a swing. Maddie threw her bagb down on the wood chips that littered the playground floor. As though possessd the swings slight swung in the blazing wind, creating a dreaded squeak as it rocked back and forth. Maddie pushed her hair out of her face as she swung lightly. Maddie watched the ground, beginning to be lost in her thought. Maddie began thinking about her past, her family. The day of. 'Is what she called it.

Kai was resting under the withered peach tree that stood weakly on his old neighborhood’s park. It had always been his favorite place to be and to relax. Yes, if he kept his eyes closed like that he could still feel the bright sun falling on his face as the sweet scent of the peaches bathed the whole area. He could still his parent’s voice talking about their things on their usual bench, which was right in front of the tree. Ah, yes, of course he could still hear his silly sister running from one place to another, trying, but not quite achieving, to find a new way to scare or surprise him, or the other children going here and there playing with the others. Right now, he was right there, with all his family, friends, and neighbors, resting in the never ending yesterday.

“Kai!” Yelled a voice inside his head as a picture, pushing away all the others, made its way into his mind and materialized itself under the form of a red haired girl whom appeared out of nowhere above him and then fell on top of him, laughing. He then just smiled and crossed his arms behind his neck before, without even opening his eyes, rolling to his side a little. Then a few seconds passed before he heard the characteristic crack, confirming his vision. “Kai!” could be heard again, but this time it was not a simple voice inside his head, it was a real girl whom had appeared above him but unlike of what he had seen, she fell on top of the spot he had been occupying some seconds before. He let out a satisfactory smile, at least without her memories that side of her had not changed.

Aaly pushed herself upwards with her hands and then sat down cross-legged. She shook her head to get off the leaves that had attached themselves to her long hair and then pouted, “That’s no fair, no clairvoyance among siblings!” She complained.

(A bit long, I couldn't help it. xD )

A wolf emerged from the bushes looked about in the well off neighborhood before taking off down the street and taking a hard left around the corner. It approached a girl on the sidewalk leaning on a tree. The girl had raven glossy black hair with emerald green eyes and barely standing five feet. The girl was a beauty her skin tone was of an clear olive complexion even if she was dressed in a ratty t-shirt saying "got milk?", frayed designer jeans and sketcher shoes. She carried a electric blue backpack on one arm and displayed serious no nonsense expression. This was Amelia Alice Moore an escaped prisoner from a lab filled with nut-job scientists who experimented on her day in and day out. She was classified as an immortal one of who knows how many who woke up one day to nothing and no one. She took her freedom seven months ago fleeing from the horrors of the lab, vowing she was never going back. And she was determined not to.

Amelia keeled down as the wolf trotted up to her tail tucked in submission. Good the wolf was learning. "Did you find it?" She asked, "No signs of anyone around right?" The wolf who Amelia had named Shadow nodded. No one there. All clear, your majesty. But please be careful, they are still looking.

"Of course I'll be careful. I always am." She retorted, brushing off Shadow's concern. One of her two powers was talking and controlling animals. They would do anything she asked that was in their abilities. They even addressed her as their queen, why they did she had no idea. Her other power was her enhanced strength and agility. She gave a quick look around, there was a park nearby she noted. The neighborhood she was in wasn't her's she didn't grow up in it but she knew others did. Other children who disappeared along with their families in the blink of an eye one fateful day sixty years ago.

Shadow looked up ears pricked and he turned his head in the direction of a nearby park. Amelia followed his gaze blinking in astonishment when she saw a girl swinging on swing like there was no tomorrow. There probably wouldn't be if the girl kept up that racket. The loud annoying squeaking of the swing as it swung back and forth. Back and forth got on Amelia's nerves. She put her fingers to her lips and let out a high whistle. A flock of about ten common little songbirds came to her aid, landing above her in the tree and waited for orders. Amelia looked up at them, "Stop the swing. I don't want it making anymore noise you hear? Now go."

They gave a chirp of agreement and flew at the girl on the swing beaks and talons ready. Meanwhile, Amelia crossed the street accompanied by Shadow at her heels. She held a sharp dagger in both hands swinging them around in her hands idly as she walked, her backpack was slung onto her back. The black haired girl had a annoyed look in her eyes, "Quit making all that noise. Do you want to be caught?" She called to the girl on the swing, Amelia's voice was loud enough to be heard by the girl but quiet enough that no one else could.

"Ray" said a little boy with light brown hair that is ear length but still is able to move when the wind brushes past it, Ray was sitting under a pine tree as rain poured onto her face leaving streaks that would move all the way down to her chin, her clothes were soaked and she had a couple of bruises on her hands and legs, the boy walked up to her with a black umbrella in his hands " Mother wants you to come back inside" Ray looks up with a blank expression and then puts on a smile " Tell mother that she knows I always stay up, on this hill, under this pine tree until the rain stops so you can tell her im not coming back any time soon " she turns away from the boy with no other words, there was a momment of silence and all you could hear was the rain pouring down hitting what was ever in its path the boy then sat down next to Ray making his pants go muddy " Well if your not going back then im not going back " Ray sighs " It doesn't matter to me " and they both sat there under the pine tree listening to the rain.

The sound of a crow soon wakes up Ray "Ughhh" she grunts into her pillow, she then gets up looking around the room, it was a mess, there were empty cans on the floor, candy wrappings and two of three leafs on the floor that would fly in through the window "Home sweet home" she mummbles to herself she then gets up and heads to an old wooden dresser and puts on some fresh clothes. She wears a white shirt that says REBEL on it in red words she then puts on some black shorts and black suspenders and straps on her combat boots, she sees a orange leaf on her dresser and flicks it out the window and she watches it fall down as it bumps into a tree branch. Ray lives in a tree, an oak tree to be exact, she would prefer an apple tree but hey you cant always get what you want, she stuffs a black pistol in to the pocket of her black shorts so that the handle hangs out some and jumps out of her mini tree house ready for the day.

It was chilly out side and there was a little breeze but Ray didn't mind, for some reason her body temperature was always warm or hot, its probably because of her so called "power" so to Ray it was always summer she then starts to walk around aimlessly, she doesn't really know where to go, maybe a abandon store or something. "God what I wouldn't do for an apple right now" she mumbles this to herself. She then sees a empty park and one girl swinging on the swings and each time she swung it would make a horrible screeching noise, it was irritating Ray then pulls out her pistol and pretends to shoot herself in the head making a suppose to be dead face

Amelia stopped when Shadow tugged gently on her jean and pointed his nose towards the neighborhood, there was yet another girl, this one wearing a white shirt with some red writing on it that Amleia couldn't quite make out since the girl was so far away. Amelia let out a high pitched whistle like the one before yet this time calling for another wolf or at least a dog at best. What she got was a poodle and Amleia rolled her eyes in frustration. The poodle had black curly fur and it ran up to Amelia head down stopping before her. "Bring that girl down here." She ordered, watching the girl on the hill with interest in her eyes. And Amelia had figured she was the last one...not anymore she guessed. The poodle turned and ran across the street making its way up the hill and ran towards the girl barking.

Amelia saw too late that the girl held a gun in her hands. Amelia looked at Shadow with fear, she didn't want the poodle to die. So she whistled a return whistle then whistled again to call in more animals. The poodle turned its head and ran back and stood at her feet. Another two dogs ran around the corner also joining the black poodle at Amelia's feet waiting. Amelia frowned, then took her backpack at and rummaged around inside it. She grabbed a pen and a piece of scrap paper and wrote down the words: Who are you? I'm Amelia. Come down to the park if you are wiling to talk.

She called a raven with a quick whistle and sent the bird off with the note in its talons. The bird dropped it just over the girls head and flew back to Amelia perching on her shoulder.

Maddie flinched at the eerie cry from the swing set. Although she hated it, it was the only thing that truly reminded her of her deseaced siblings. Maddie's eye's closed as she swung lightly. A light chirp allowed her to look up. Maddie smiled at the bird, "Hello Little buddie." She chimmed, a small grin tugged at the corner's of her mouth. Maddie glanced to the stormy gray clouds that smothered out the sun. Maddie shook her head, as she twisted in her swing

Maddie heard more chirps above her, she glanced up to see a flock. "The Hell...." She murmered gently, standing to her feet. Maddie still held the swings set bars as she glanced up. Maddie released one that created a dreaded shriek. Maddie flinched at the sound that escaped through the metal Definently need's oil, she thought to herself. Maddie held her hand down as she summoned a few pebble's to rise. Instantly, she flicked her wrist. The rocks flew at the birds, smacking into some. Other's fell to the ground. Maddie grimaced at the newly fallen animals. She hated animal crulity, but hey. It was worth it.

Maddie turned her head to a side way's whistle. As soon as she was caught off gaurd a bird swooped in and bit down on her finger that was still latched on the swings handle. She pulled her hand away in a speedy motion, "Mother F**Ker!" She murmed aloud, shaking the bird off. Maddie held her hand, glancing to a girl. "What?" She gasped aloud, Maddie haven't seen another human in months. Maddie quickly walked across the street. She glared at the girl, "Are those YOUR birds?" She growled, pointing to the feathered friends.

Ray slowly puts her gun down when she sees a black curly haired poodle coming towards her but then stops and turns back around to go back the way it came "The heck" Ray says as she scratches her head with confusion, and just as she lets her hand down a note falls on her head the flows down to the ground.

Ray picks up the note, opens it then starts to read it she hums the words to herself as she reads, then she looks around, the note said come to the park if you are willing to talk, Ray finally notices a girl with dogs by her side, she slowly starts to walk up there still holding the note in her hand.

When Ray is a couple feet away from the girl she holds up the note in her left hand and the black pistol in the other pointing it towards the ground "Is this a new form of text messaging because I sure didn't get the memo" she says with a grin on her face as she crams the note into her left pocket of her shorts, she doesn't know if she should put the gun away, she doesn't really know this person so she keeps it out just in case

Amara turned to the girl who she sent her birds at and frowned at her dazed birds that had fallen from the sky. "Maybe I should have called bigger ones..." She commented quietly. She looked back up at the girl (Maddie) she had got off of the swing and stood in front of her. "Yeah, their mine, I called them so you would stop making all that damn racket. Looks like they got hurt in the process. No matter, I can always call more." She let out yet another high whistle and more a bigger flock this time ravens flew to her landing in an odd neat formation about maybe fifteen. Amara smiled, "I'm Amelia, what's your name?"

Another girl approached and the poodle and other two dogs let out a soft growl of warning. Amelia looked at them absentmindedly. "Don't let her get too close but stop your growling." She ordered quietly to her dogs. Shadow circled around her once looking around wearily at the newcomers. Amelia looked at the girl who came down the hill, "It's my form of text messaging. My power."

"Mhmm" Ray said not showing interest as she scratches her white spiky hair with her pistol, as she looked around she notices that the dogs are growling "Damn I hate dogs" she mumbles. Ray wasn't really an animal person all she knew is that you kill them, cook them, then eat them, then she turns back to her to see another girl standing next to her, it was the girl that was on the irritating swing set.

Ray then looks back at the swing set to see a bunch of birds on the ground with rocks right next to them, she laughs at this sight "And they said it was global warming" she grins "Idiots" she then turns back to the two girls "Well I guess I should tell you my name" she lowers the pistol from her head " The names Ray but you can call me Ray Ray" she says with a grin and gives a little playful bow like she just met queens

"Nice to meet you...Ray." Amelia said not missing the comments Ray made because Shadow repeated anything Amelia didn't hear back to her. She raised an eyebrow at the bow a tad bit confused. She wondered if the name Ray stood for something, maybe Raya? It was a pretty odd name to her seeing that Ray was a girl. Amelia clucked lightly to the little birds lying on the ground dismissing them. Some of the birds got to their feet grumbling about humans and rocks and flew off others were more slow getting up probably receiving direct hits from the rocks.

"Did you come from the lab?" Amelia asked a bit suspicious, but she knew if this girl was a hunter Amelia would have been shot already by the gun Ray was holding. Comforted by that little thought she showed Ray the wrist that had the number 18 imprinted on there. "Did you get one of these?"

OCC: xD You Guys Just Cracked me up! Global Warming & The pissed off Birds! Made my day! thank you!

Maddie chuckled deeply at The Jay's wise crack. "Hey, I'm Maddilynn, Nickname Maddie." She smiled solelmy. Maddie watched the two, before she realized a wolf by her legs. "Holy Sh*t!" She yepled out, sprawling backwards. Maddie stopped a few feet away and eyed the thing cautiously. "He's not going to eat me right, because i Have more rocks." She commented, with a firm grin tugging at the corners of her mouth. Maddie shoved her hands into her jean pockets.

It wasn't until The girl asked about the lab, that her smile faded. "Lab..." She mumbled, she shivered at the word. "I am.." She muttered, Maddie held out her wrist to show her number, ( Which I forgot ) She retrieved her wrist and eyed the two. Soecial ones, she recalled. Maddie glanced up at the birds. She levitated a rock into her palm. She flipped it through the air, repeatally tossing it. Eyeing the birds with a low smirk spread across her face.

Amelia's gaze shifted to the other girl, Maddie. "Nah he won't attack unless I tell him. His name's Shadow, you can pet him if you'd like as well as the other dogs." She looked at Shadow manfully, telling him to let Maddie pet him if she liked. "You obey you..." She said as emphasis.

So Maddilyn was from the labs too, it was a surprise and a welcome one. At least Amelia hadn't been the only one who'd escaped and after seeing the number 13 on Maddie's list and gave a nod of acceptance. She eyed Maddie watching the rock being flipped around through the air wearily but with a certain interest. "So that's your power? Lifting things?" She asked intrigued, she hadn't seen another human in months let alone even met one in her life that had oddities like powers.

OCC: Lol xD

Ray sees Amelia stare at her pistol, she raises her eyebrow she thinks to herself "Does she think im going to shoot her or something" so she puts the black pistol back into the right pocket of her shorts then Ray hears Amelia say did she come from the lab and she sees her holding up her wrist showing the number 18 imprinted on it

Ray sighs "Well its pretty obvious, I mean most humans are extinct" Ray then holds up her own wrist and points to the number 09 that was imprinted below the palm of her hand just incase she still didn't get it "Yes I did"

Ray doesn't really like to talk that much about her experience in the lab let alone the lab period, sometimes she would get little images of the horrible place, she felt like she remembered every detail, she was there for such a very long time

"If most humans are extinct how come I get the feeling we're being watched?" She asked Ray, Amelia whistled to the flock of ravens scattered about on the ground. "Go scout the area. A few of you stay here." She ordered they chirped as some took to the air and split up while about five others flew onto the dog's shoulders and perched there. "Sit." She told the three dogs and her wolf Shadow. And they sat obediently.

OCC: Thank you

Maddie glanced down roughly at the wolf. He di d seem to listen to her well. "Alright." She mumbled, As she approached him. Maddie dropped the rock, as she stroaked the wolfs head. "Wow." She remarked, pulling her hand away. "He's really soft." She smiled cutly, glancing at the two. She noticed the numberd on their wrist. Maddie looked up at the birds once more, making sure they wouldn't attack.

Maddie's attetion caught to Amelia as she asked about her power. "No, well yes." She confined. Maddie shoved her hand back into her pockets. "It's called Telekinesis. The ability to move objects with your mind." She remarked, trying to explain simply. Maddie glanced at Amelia. "Your power is something with animals, as One bit me." She smirked gently.

"That's so cool." Amelia replied smiling, "Way better than my power to control and talk to animals. I mean its great I can talk to them and order them around but they come to me with their problems and address me as their queen. Not that I mind much."

(I'm sorry, I don't think I'll have time to rp here. I'm just too busy with other rp's right now. Sorry. You can just remove my character entirely)

"Watched?" that makes Ray worry and you could obviously see it on her face she grips her hand back around the handle of her pistol, she looks behind her staring at the path she came to get here she thinks to herself" Should I go back?"

Sophie then turns back around to Amelia and Maddie as she hears them conversating about there power, she hears Amelia say how she can talk to animals and order them around and how Maddie had telekinesis, Ray doesn't really know if she should jump into the conversation she is to worried, her face then turned serious which is very rare, what if they were being watched

"I'm not sure if we're being watched or not, but I have this feeling...but don't worry about it if my birds don't find anything I'll send out the dogs to sniff out anyone other this us. It's worked before." Amleia replied trying to reassure Ray.

Ray nods "Yeah your probably right" she says turning foward then looks at the ground to see a rock by her feet she then kicks it with a little strength, it went pretty far but it could have went farther she then looks up at Amelia and Maddie "Well my power is fire" she says in a plain voice, she lifts up her index finger that has a fire hovering right above it then she twirls her index finger so it could make a halo type ring, this is the type of stuff Ray would do when she was bored but she felt like she should give an example because eveyone else has

Maddie turned her head andglanced around nervously. Somebody was watching them? It was a possibility, she had seen shadows here and there. Maddie watched as the two talked with her. "I wish I could talk to animals, I would have asked my hamster why he was so fat, if he ran every day.. erh, night on that squeaky tredmill. Why the hell was he still so fat." She replied, throwing her hands in the air like she had given up. Maddie smiled hoping that she broke the tension. Although the birds had flown off she felt as though that wouldn't be enough.

Maddie watched as Ray kicked a rock. Just to annoy her, Maddie made it come skittering back and thump her boot, as if it was kicked by some invisible stranger. She looked at Amelia innocently, acting as though she did nothing. Her hands still in her pocket s. Maddie smiled as Ray introduced her power. "Wicked." She mumbled in awe. The fire dazzled against the air. Maddie watched it gently, before looking down at the wolf. She smiled, "Hello boy." She mumled low enough for only it to hear.

Occ: Sorry, didnt reply

Ray looks at the rock she had just kicked with the bottom of her shoe as it scampers back to starting position which to her was Rays foot, For some reason this irritated Ray more then the swing, Ray looked at the rock and sets it on fire, "Woopsie-Daisy" she says as she stomps the the rock to set out the flame

She didn't want to actually set the rock on fire but whats done is done she then stares past Maddie and Amelia Ray could see an apple tree right ahead this makes Rays face light up with joy she slowly started to walk toward it like shes in some hypnotic trance

Amelia stared at the rock that had just been lit on fire just moments ago and blinked amazed. She had never seen anything like that in her life. She watched as Ray walked past them heading for a apple tree. "Apples look good." She said following Ray to the tree and tugging a ripe sucker off its branch. She bit into it, expecting a heavenly sweet taste but instead a nasty slimy tang filled her mouth and she looked at the apple disgusted. There was a worm squirming around in her apple! She gagged and chucked the apple somewhere, as she repeatedly spat out the worm in the apple. When she felt she got the wort of it off her taste buds she spoke to practically no one. "Damn worms...why does this always happen? Looked like a perfectly good apple too. She grumbled.

Ray laughed,if Amelia could speak to animals she wondered if the worm was cussing her out drastically, she imagined it, she could hear the worm repeating "Damn, damn, damn, damn, I got children woman!" this makes Ray laugh again but a little louder like she was a maniac that has just escaped a mental institution,oh wait, she did

Ray climbs the tree swiftly until she was at the middle of it, Ray knew that you always eat the apples in the middle because if you go up to the top most of them are covered in bird crap and if you go to the bottom some will have worms in it and she is sure that Amelia has learned this lesson just now due to her worm eating incident. Ray snatches a red apple off the tree and bites into it "Such juicy goodness" Ray says as the throws an apple towards Amelia "So where were you two headed?" she swings her feet from a strong tree branch that was holding her up and holds up another apple signalling if Maddie wanted one to

Maddie watched as they descended to a nearby appl tree. She turned and stared havily at the bushes that were perched behind her. Maddie couldn't shake the feeling. Maybe it was somebody that escaped from the lab, or maybe it was a hunter. Maddie had heard of them, when she was thirty years younger mentally. When she was still in the lab, a girl had escaped. Rumors spread quickly as she was caught by the so called 'Hunters.'

Maddie turned back to Ray & Amelia. They were plucking apples. Evrything was peaceful, until she watched Amelia began to freak out. "Worm.." She thought generally. Maddie had her own expirences with the basterds, that she rather not talk about. Maddie cracked a smile at her reactions to the globby worm. Maddie watched as Ray held up an apple. An invite maybe. She began to walk over to them.

Maddie smiled warmly as he lloked at an apple hanging on a branch. Maddie reached up and placed her hand onto the apple. As she did, the apple didn't budge off the branch. "I'm not that weak." She concerned. Maddie heard a low squeak, as she glanced up, she noticed a squirl tugging on the apple. Maddie smiled until it reached down and bit her finger. "Ow!" She yelled realeasing the apple. Maddie glanced to her finger than to Amelia, "Is he laughing at me?" She asked, as the thing squealed in Delight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back