• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp, anyone?

scorchbreezex

sea foam swallows, the disarray, the discourse.
hello !! my name is scorch, welcome to my lovely abode of making awkward online posts trying to initiate rps! yay!

alright, I'm awkward, sorry, not used to forums quite yet.

On average I write about 1-3 paragraphs or somewhere in between, I'm not too strict about length as much as I am the quality of what's written. As long is there is something there for me to bounce off of, we're good.

As for characters, I myself really only feel comfortable writing female characters since that's what I have the most practice in/enjoy the most. As for pairings, I'm completely open to any and all, and actually encourage it. This includes FxF and MxF.

For posting times and availability, I'll be able to post from at least twice a week to at most six days a week. For sure posting days will be Wednesday and Thursday, around 3:30 pm est. Other times include any day around eight or nine, somewhere around there. I'm very flexible, just give me a heads up if you think you might get busy or something!

Out of character friendships are soo cool and I will always talk about anything with anyone, doesn't even have to be about the rp. It can be, of course, but if you just want to chill or rant about something feel free dudes! I'm all ears!

Most of my rp ideas, but not all (which wouldn't be complete without generic names, of course:

Helen: Characters: 2-3

Plot: Quick summary is that some rambunctious characters meet together on a group hike they signed up for in the winter, and together have to figure out whether they're being pranked or if something's after them. Potential separation from the group? Idk. Think until dawn but with ocs and less death, more... romantic? It's all up for debate, idk.

Sharon: Characters: 2-4

Plot: More quick summaries brought to you by yours truly, this is a zombie apocalypse rp that originates in Savannah, Georgia, and basically follows the general timeline/story of the walking dead game except with ocs! It isn't very creative but it's something I've always wanted to do so,,, don't judge me

Everything's totally debateable and we can change whatever, just hmu if you're interested!! Also if ur reading this ur a cutie and I hope u have the best day ever, lov u!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back