RP addict here!~`

Tsarina

Hello there role-players. So, my usual RP friends have moved on and I -desperately- need some more because...addiction.

Another important thing to say is that I've been doing this a long time. I won't throw numbers around, but just trust me. I also usually post paragraphs, but! But, I mostly adapt to the energy of the RP. I am a mirror poster at heart but I can drop some big posts.

I do just about anything you can imagine: dark, light, character support, villain, heroine, helpless female/male, and etc...I could go on but you get the gist!

My favourites though have to be dark, villain (especially a baddie duo), and, here we go, romance. But I am amenable. Drop me an dm, an email, add me on the other site, drop me a line, send me a letter, send up smoke signals. Take care!

Welcome Tsarina! You definitely sound like someone I'd want to RP with and it's always nice to find others who don't mind writing a lot! Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome Tsarina! You definitely sound like someone I'd want to RP with and it's always nice to find others who don't mind writing a lot! Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Sounds great! If you want to RP, let me know! And thank you for the welcome.

Hello there role-players. So, my usual RP friends have moved on and I -desperately- need some more because...addiction.

Another important thing to say is that I've been doing this a long time. I won't throw numbers around, but just trust me. I also usually post paragraphs, but! But, I mostly adapt to the energy of the RP. I am a mirror poster at heart but I can drop some big posts.

I do just about anything you can imagine: dark, light, character support, villain, heroine, helpless female/male, and etc...I could go on but you get the gist!

My favourites though have to be dark, villain (especially a baddie duo), and, here we go, romance. But I am amenable. Drop me an dm, an email, add me on the other site, drop me a line, send me a letter, send up smoke signals. Take care!

Hiya!!!

I can relate to the addiction at times!

BUT! WELCOME TO RPN!!!~
Hope you find your stay here quite warming!!

How are you doing?

I am FLUFF!! Pleased to meet you!!
Feel free to contact me anytime!!

That's quite a list! I love it!!
HAVE FUN HERE!!

Hope to catch you around!
SMILE!!~

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back