• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP about College Greek Systems?

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to @IITheTypistII - I haven't RPed with you ages D:

But as much fun as this sounds, I'm going back to school in a couple of days, so I'm restricting myself from joining anymore RPs. It's a great idea tho and I love the concept!

Semblance said:
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to @IITheTypistII - I haven't RPed with you ages D:
But as much fun as this sounds, I'm going back to school in a couple of days, so I'm restricting myself from joining anymore RPs. It's a great idea tho and I love the concept!
I know right! I've been away due to personal reasons but I am back and ready to write again.

And I hate that you will not be able to join this time around but hopefully it'll last long and you can join when things die down for you.

But other than that, how have you been? Saw your Kingpin roleplay and wanted to join but all of the roles have been taken. D: I think it was Kingpin. O.o

IITheTypistII said:
I know right! I've been away due to personal reasons but I am back and ready to write again.
And I hate that you will not be able to join this time around but hopefully it'll last long and you can join when things die down for you.

But other than that, how have you been? Saw your Kingpin roleplay and wanted to join but all of the roles have been taken. D: I think it was Kingpin. O.o
Hopefully! But unfortunately things won't die down for quite a bit

Good good, the semester just ended so I've been on break for the past few weeks, but I'm about to go back tomorrow D: How've you been?

Ahh you should've PMed me! I would've let you know which roles you could've applied for bc it wasn't first come first serve

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back