• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royford Asylum

Annabella said:
------
Yeah, grade A acting because I would be laughing every second and would eventually be fired. xD I wonder how he did though.

SUPPORTIVE FRIEND IS SUPPORTIVE, I THINK WE JUST BECAME BEST FRIENDS DUE TO THE GREEN MILE. DAVE IS A BEAUTIFUK NAME, EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE DAVE. DAVE IS THE MAN.
Especially in that scene where he had to fall face-first onto the floor in pain. xD

I BELIEVE THAT WE DID. (Bless you Stephen King. Bless you.) ALL HAIL DAVE. WE SHALL ALL BE DAVE.

NimbusTheCat said:
Especially in that scene where he had to fall face-first onto the floor in pain. xD
I BELIEVE THAT WE DID. (Bless you Stephen King. Bless you.) ALL HAIL DAVE. WE SHALL ALL BE DAVE.
-------

I entitled that day: "The Day Tom Hanks Facepalmed the Floor Due to Manly-Man Problems". It was a glorious day.

Stephen King creates friends, who would have thought?

DAAAAAAAVE. (I just got a strange picture of a certain British detective screaming out 'JAAAAAAWN!'

Annabella said:
-------
I entitled that day: "The Day Tom Hanks Facepalmed the Floor Due to Manly-Man Problems". It was a glorious day.

Stephen King creates friends, who would have thought?

DAAAAAAAVE. (I just got a strange picture of a certain British detective screaming out 'JAAAAAAWN!'
I declare it a national holiday! Or you know, I would if I had that kind of authority...But still!

(The image has copied itself into my mind AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL. AND YOU'RE INTO SHERLOCK AS WELL?! YOU'RE GETTING TOO PERFECT YOU NEED TO STOP BEFORE YOU UPSET THE BALANCE OF SPACE AND TIME.)

NimbusTheCat said:
I declare it a national holiday! Or you know, I would if I had that kind of authority...But still!
(The image has copied itself into my mind AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL. AND YOU'RE INTO SHERLOCK AS WELL?! YOU'RE GETTING TOO PERFECT YOU NEED TO STOP BEFORE YOU UPSET THE BALANCE OF SPACE AND TIME.)
-----

Yes, we shall do it. I shall email Obama. YES, IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW.

YES, YES YOU ARE TOO. YOU ARE PERFECT, DO YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO? SUPERNATURAL? HANNIBAL?

Annabella said:
-----
Yes, we shall do it. I shall email Obama. YES, IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW.

YES, YES YOU ARE TOO. YOU ARE PERFECT, DO YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO? SUPERNATURAL? HANNIBAL?
BARACK WILL BE FORCED TO HONOR OUR REQUESTS!

Sadly, I have never had the chance to get into Dr. Who, but sUPERNATURAL AND EVEN HANNIBAL?? A THOUSAND TIMES YES, AND YOU MY LADY ARE A GODDESS.

NimbusTheCat said:
BARACK WILL BE FORCED TO HONOR OUR REQUESTS!
Sadly, I have never had the chance to get into Dr. Who, but sUPERNATURAL AND EVEN HANNIBAL?? A THOUSAND TIMES YES, AND YOU MY LADY ARE A GODDESS.
---

HE WILL WORSHIP DAVE AND TOM HANKS. BOW DOWN, MR. PRESIDENT.

YES, YOU ARE AMAZING, EPIC, THE DAVID TENNANT OF ALL CREATIONS.

I understand, Dr. Who can be a bit wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. *Laughing intensifies*

Annabella said:
---
HE WILL WORSHIP DAVE AND TOM HANKS. BOW DOWN, MR. PRESIDENT.

YES, YOU ARE AMAZING, EPIC, THE DAVID TENNANT OF ALL CREATIONS.

I understand, Dr. Who can be a bit wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. *Laughing intensifies*
OBAMA IS OURS. WE HAVE ACHEIVED TOTAL CONTROL!!!

I GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT THIS HIGHEST OF COMPLIMENTS, YOU RARE GLIMPSE OF TRUE PERFECTION.

*Steve Rogers voice* I understood that reference! *laughs maniacally along with you for reasons unknown*

NimbusTheCat said:
OBAMA IS OURS. WE HAVE ACHEIVED TOTAL CONTROL!!!
I GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT THIS HIGHEST OF COMPLIMENTS, YOU RARE GLIMPSE OF TRUE PERFECTION.

*Steve Rogers voice* I understood that reference! *laughs maniacally along with you for reasons unknown*
---------

WE SHALL RULLLLLE THE WORLD. MAKE ALL THE STARBUCKS FREE!

YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS A STRAWBERRY POPTART HEATED UP, GOOD MADAM!

*Proceeds to iniate Jim Moriarty voice* I WILL HUG THE HEART OUT OF YOU.

Annabella said:
---------
WE SHALL RULLLLLE THE WORLD. MAKE ALL THE STARBUCKS FREE!

YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS A STRAWBERRY POPTART HEATED UP, GOOD MADAM!

*Proceeds to iniate Jim Moriarty voice* I WILL HUG THE HEART OUT OF YOU.
AND THE DONUTS! DONT FORGET THE DONUTS!

*eyes sparkle* I...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...I AM SO HONORED...

PLEASE DO, MY LOVELY MORIARTY-IMPERSONATING QUEEN! *hugs you like the existence of human kind itself hangs in the balance*

NimbusTheCat said:
AND THE DONUTS! DONT FORGET THE DONUTS!
*eyes sparkle* I...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...I AM SO HONORED...

PLEASE DO, MY LOVELY MORIARTY-IMPERSONATING QUEEN! *hugs you like the existence of human kind itself hangs in the balance*
----

YES. DONUTS AND POPTARTS AND KITTY CATS.

*Gives you cupcakes* You needn't say anything. ^°^

*Hugs you like an alien invasion is going to happen and there is only one chance to hug someone*

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Hi thanks but how is this gonna work do I just start or what I wouldn't want to upset anything or anyone @Naya Hushblade

[/QUOTE]
--

Trust me when I tell you, you run NO RISK of pissing anyone off.

We're frigging idiots sometimes.

But the best idiots.

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Hi thanks but how is this gonna work do I just start or what I wouldn't want to upset anything or anyone @Naya Hushblade

[/QUOTE]
It's fine. Just jump right in.

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Thanks for the advice haha

[/QUOTE]
--

Yeah, you're gonna fit right in! ^°^

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Alright cool.

How did you know I was an idiot?

[/QUOTE]
--

I am.. the idiot detector..

*Cue massive explosions and dramatic theme music*

Welcome to the Idiot Headquarters, we have reserved a room for you and you may never leave.

Annabella said:
--
I am.. the idiot detector..

*Cue massive explosions and dramatic theme music*

Welcome to the Idiot Headquarters, we have reserved a room for you and you may never leave.
Leave is not in my vocabulary mam I will always take resedence in within idiocy!!!

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Leave is not in my vocabulary mam I will always take resedence in within idiocy!!!

[/QUOTE]
--

Your words, I like them. You are my friend now, good sir.

NimbusTheCat said:
The pain on the man's face was simply heartwrending. It makes you wonder how much practice it took for him to perfect acting as a guy with an erectile dysfunction.
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND FOR HELPING TO MAKE THIS DELIGHTFUL, PSYCHOTIC CAPS CONVERSATION POSSIBLE. FOR THIS I WILL ALSO SUPPORT YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS, EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO GET A BUZZ CUT, DYE YOUR HAIR GREEN, AND CHANGE YOUR NAME TO LARRY. Also if you ever do that please tell me so I can change my name as well. How does Dave sound to you? xD
This was the wondrous moment we became best friends..

*Sheds tear*

NimbusTheCat said:
*sniffles and tries to hold back tears* Don't worry, I have...a box of tissues.
I love you so much.
*Cue emotional weeping* I'm gonna need those soon.

I love you as well.

❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back