• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royford Asylum

[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]look out for a person called Atomic Fart. do NOT reply to anything they post!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yes ma'am!

Hey, I would love to join, but I was wondering if you prefer that I take a staff member since there are none, or if you are okay with me taking another patient. I don't really care either way.

Shadow said:
Hey, I would love to join, but I was wondering if you prefer that I take a staff member since there are none, or if you are okay with me taking another patient. I don't really care either way.
Thanks for asking. I would appreciate it if you'd take a staff position.

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the RP, but there are a few things i'd like to ask you first. @Naya Hushblade

First of, are there any rules, you've posted? for example, No Godmodding, Bunnying, etc. etc.?

And, where exactly is the Asylum located? ah, and the date would be nice too. ^-^

<p>Being honest here I can probably relate the most to the subject so I hope it doesn't get too dark, if you know what I mean. If pulled off right this could be really fun, but I've seen a real asylum and it's not fun. Let's see how it goes though ^.^</p>

BobbyW said:
Hi there, I'm interested in joining the RP, but there are a few things i'd like to ask you first. @Naya Hushblade
First of, are there any rules, you've posted? for example, No Godmodding, Bunnying, etc. etc.?

And, where exactly is the Asylum located? ah, and the date would be nice too. ^-^
No godmodding. No killing other characters. Try to reply regularly. The Asylum is in Montana near the mountains. The year is 2015.

Shadow said:
Hey, is my guy in charge of giving medicines?
No.

[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]No godmodding. No killing other characters. Try to reply regularly. The Asylum is in Montana near the mountains. The year is 2015.

No.

[/QUOTE]
Alright then! ^-^

I'll be posting a CS tomorrow, probably going to make a Doctor.

I think I'm character locked under normal circumstances because I don't want to time skip without the GM saying so first and in RP time it's probably like 11 pm by now so I can't really do anything realistically then either. So..... I think after GM's post it would be fine but I'm one to observe my surroundings and there is my observation so far. Good day lulz

(Coming in here so I don't clog up the actual rp)

I wouldn't mind! Is there any specific position that you think really needs filling?

JacobLoL said:
Just put my first post up, just wondering, what time of day is it? and what have i missed? Thanks :)
It's currently in the morning as far as i know. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back