• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Fantasy

Galaxy

Swish-swish, Swirl-swirl
Sarraros: Capital City
The night wind blew across the wide, green plains. It was another normal night for in the capital of Sarraros, although the wind was nipped colder. The king had just supped, and was presently taking a walk alone on the ruddy stone walls of the Castle Capital, enjoying the cool, refreshing air as it carresed on his face. He looked on at the night scenery, the still bustling markets with there open stalls, merchants quickly selling the last of their wares for the day.

As he looked on, admiring the night sky, he saw swirls of grey smoke silhouette agianst the darkness of the night sky... he looked at the source of the smoke... what was that at the edge of the city? That bright light, was there an explosion somehow? Smoke swirled into the air, slowly blocking out the night stars. Surely it wasn't a wild fire? Not at this time?

Then he heard a faint explosion from behind... he looked back slowly, again that bright flame... from the edge of his great city, surely the guards at the city walls would act? Then suddenly the deep sound of the warning horn, one he has not heard for many years, one whose omnious sound he has forgotten sounded. It was joined by another from another corner of the city, and another... the warning horns placed by his ancestors, as old as the city itself... only sounded when the city was under....

"Attack!" A guard shouted as the pattering sound of horse hooves came from underneath the walls, "We're under attack! The southwall has nearly collapsed."
Another sound of the hurried hooves of horses..."The South East Side is nearly overwhelmed! We need more soldiers!"

The king hurried down, ram through the corridors as a guard suddenly came up to him, and bowed deeply. " My King... we are under attack... we do not recognize their symbols or banners... but they have nearly surrounded the city... we need more soldiers on every front." He gasped out.
The king's face turned pale, bit he has to think quick... " Have every soldier we have out on the walls, they must hold back the enemy back until further commands, have every archer we have have an arrow notched in their bow, ready to fire from the wall, take the tar and oil from the barracks..." he gave out a number of commands, urgency ringing through his voice.

His ministers and wife ran up to him, but he continued to run, and went to the aviary and picked a messenger dove. He rushed back to his study, and started writing on a piece of parchment, as the exploding sounds increased, and the fires outside burned brighter. Dripping candle wax hasitly on the end of the parchment, he took out his small seal and stamped the seal on, then rolled up the parchment and tied it on the Dove's leg with string. Taking out a crumb of bread he saw lying around, he hastily fed this to the dove, whispered to it, "For the Princess Jewel, in Talovanna." And threw it out of the window. As it flew through the smoky air, he looked once more back at the night scene before him... the once peaceful city was now all in flames, the fires burning through everthing, rapidly rushing through wooden houses and buildings, as the screams of daemon people filled the air... and an explosion boomed from the far side of the castle.

RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Jewel is sitting by her window looking out at the night sky in Talovanna which is near the capital Arvendale and sees the dove then says "this cant be good." then sees the dove land beside her and takes the parchment then starts to read it and says "i have to get to Arvendale.”

Then walks over to desk and writes a letter saying she’s coming to Arvendale and says “now I just have to send it.”

Last edited:
Arthenon rushed down stairs, his sister following him close behind. It was time for the Princess Jewel of Sarraros to come any moment now, and they were hosting her in the palace. His mother was getting the Princess's chambers ready, making sure every thing was in order. His father, King Daramis was already at the courtyard, waiting for her carriage.Arthenon rushed towards his side and looked into the distance at the scenery. They were presently in the Summer Palace, since King Daramis thought it more suitable to Princess Jewel's tastes. The road to the summer palace was quite beautiful this time of year, with colourful wild flowers bordering the road. A little while later, a cloud of dust appeared from the end of this road. "Please treat the princess delicately." the king spoke to generally everyone present, "She is sure to be saddened over her kingdom's destruction, and it is of utmost important that we don't upset her more during her time here." he added, now addresing his two children.
"Yes, father" both of them replied.
The carriage finally brought itself into the courtyard and came to a stop. The king went forward to the carriage,and stood near the carriage door, to receive the princess.

Jewel walks out of the carriage and says “thank you your Majesty.” Then holds the front of her dress and looks at the castle.” Then smiles and hears the king says “of course your highness.”

She walks up to the front door while holding her dress up a little so it doesn’t get dirty as she walks and starts to tear up as she thinks about her family then says "im sorry, its just hard right now."

Last edited:
Arthenon bowed as Princess Jewel stepped out of her carriage, and was assisted down by his father. She looked quite stately, as a princess should, as she stepped out of the carriage, with the two horns rising neatly from her hair. "This is my son and daughter, Prince Arthenon and Princess Charmelle.", the king introduced his children to her. Arthenon came forward and spoke, "I hope you enjoy your stay here, Princess." , in a voice that he hoped sounded regal. His sister, however, rushed forward to her side. "Hello Princess Jewel! I hope the ride here was comfortable? You must be tired from your journey. I'll show you to your chambers, my mother had almost finished preparing them.", she said in a bright friendly voice, as she lead the Princess away. Kind Daramis ordered the guards to take the princess's luggage to her chambers.

Charmelle took Princess Jewel to her room, and knocked smartly on the door, which was already wide open. The Queen turned and smiled warmly. "You must be Princess Jewel? You are just in time, we have just finished preparing your room! I am Queen Mersailles. I do hope this is comfortable enough for you? This room does have one of the best views in the summer palace. "

Jewel curtsies at Arthenon and says "its nice to meet you and your sister. thank you." then looks at Charmelle and says "it was comfortable." then smiles back at Queen Mersailles and says "yes, its nice to meet you. it is." then starts to cry and holds the parchment close to her

she walks over to the bed and sits down then says "im sorry for all these tears, i just miss my parents." then takes out a hankerchief and dabs under her eyes

Queen Mersaillles sits down by Jewel's side and hugs her close. "Don't worry dear, it's perfectly normal. I am so sorry about your parents. It must be hard losing everything." She continued hugging her for a bit, then took her face in her arms and took out a soft, silk handkerchief, and wiped away the tears.
"But don't worry," she said, in her most consoling voice, "You are perfectly safe here, and you can always regard me as a mother. I am always here for you to talk to." Then she got up and smiled back brightly. "And cheer up a little, dear, we're going to have a dinner marking your arrival today! I'm sure you'll enjoy it, King Daramis, my husband, will also attend, you probably won't meet him much afterwards here, he has to go back to the main Capital Castle. Charmelle will help you choose a dress, dear won't you?" She said, addresing the Princess at the doorway. "Of course! It will be my utmost pleasure." Princess Charmelle answered, cleary delighted. "I'll leave you two to it then." Queen Mersailles said, before bowing and leaving the room gracefully.

Jewel hugs Queen Mersailles back and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “thanks.” Then looks at Charmelle and walks over to her closet after picking up the front of her dress a little. then looks around and wonders which dress she should wear for tonight then picks out a red off the shoulder ball gown. then smiles and asks "could i wear this one?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back