• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Royal Bloodbath Character Creation

Mena

Noming on Treats
Template for characters
Rantos Rantos Mena Mena
Appearance:

Name:

Orientation:

Height:

Weight:

Nationality:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes:

Their Wish:

Character's God/Goddess Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Weapon:

Strengths/Weakness:

Gifter of Power:

• CfxU52DUUAAyTGw.jpg

Mei Zhao

Orientation:

Hetrosexual

Height:
    4'9"

Weight:
    110 Ibs

Nationality:
    China

Personality:
    Mei is a very kind and soft spoken girl. She does not speak until spoken to and is very quite well mannered in the company of others. A bit antisocial in the eyes of others, whenever she gives them the cold shoulder. In reality, Mei wants to distance herself to keep them safe. Unable to protect those she held dear when she was younger, Mei instead distances herself in hopes of them not getting so close to her heart. She is deeply traumatized with her past, what happened with her family when she was just 12 years old.

Her sister was the cause of this, however Mei doesn't harbor any hatred for her. She wants to end her life by her own hands, for the fact that Mei doesn't want to see anyone get hurt from her. Mei, in fact, pities her sister and wants to reach an understanding with her. It's hard when every time your sister sees you, she tries to kill you. If Mei evades her attacks and escapes then she wants to go on a killing sphere and take her anguish out on innocent people.

+ Cooking
    + Reading
    - Talking about her past
    - Bugs

Their Wish:
    "God please look down on me and grant my wish. I wish that I can be strong enough to take revenge on my younger sister, the person who slaughtered my family and my best friend."

The Wayward Human
Iris T Gala

Ookurikara.full.2033323.jpg Name
Iris

Orientation
Heterosexual

Height/Weight
5'11"/180

Nationality
Africain-American

Personality
Iris is an easy person to understand. He is straightforward and blunt in both spoken word and action. He's not one for mincing words and has a problem with speaking without tact or consideration for who he is talking to. With a one track mind, Iris is apt to become fixated on certain goals. He is unable to move past said goals until they are completed. Iris is aloof, he keeps to himself and is horrible at communicating. Although he tries to be kind Iris falls just short and ideas born from good intentions often come across wrong.

Their Wish
To provide for his family

The Foolish God
Amun-Ra

Aigami.600.2012166.jpg Gifter of Power
Amun-Ra

Personality
Amun-Ra and Iris don't mix well. The two have conflicting interests which cause a disharmonious symbiotic relationship. When under Amun-Ra's influence Iris is kinder, more approachable and far less manic. Amun is lax, mayhaps a bit too lax. Amun is lethargic, preferring to shirk his work or let someone else take care of it. If he does have to work, he gives minimal effort. Physical labor is especially a pain. He shows a deep desire to run from his problems rather than confront them.

Weapon
The World Cube:
A hand-sized cube that Iris has full control over. He can move it telekinetically. It is durable and denser than it's size would suggest.

Powers
Phantasmal World:
By expanding the World Cube Iris is able to create an area where he can create anything. The size of the area can vary but once it is made it cannot be changed or moved. In order to change the size, Iris must first abolish the preexisting area then cast a new one. There is no limit to how large the area can be, however his power to create diminishes when casting a larger area.

Fires of the East:
The ability to summon unholy orbs of fire en mass. Iris has absolute control over the flames and is able to adjust the size, temperature, luminance etc at will. The flames make a great utility tool, being able to provide light in dark and heat for cooking. This ability can be used outside of Phantasmal World but is stronger within.

Strengths/Weakness
+ Fantastic control over own abilities
+ Can use abilities in excess without tiring out
- Low physical endurance
- Flusters easy
- Gives up far too early

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back