Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: 

Roy Drake

Around the ages 16-19 

Home Universe:

OC, but was made when I was a fan to Undertale, Final Fantasy, and Super Smash Bros series, and he was lightly based on some aspects of each game

Moral Alignment:

Chaotic Good

Personality:

Roy is a positive, though not always an optimistic person. He has a charismatic charm, able to non-awkwardly or manage to start a conversation.Nothing seems to daunt him unless you count silver. It is natural and easy for him to talk with others, The one weakness Roy has is that he feels the need to justify himself, even when it seems unneeded. His anger is quiet and held in, but he may have a deadly sarcasm and a false looking smile at those times. Roy likes to ignore tradition, following what his heart gives him.

Appearance: 

Using several pictures, I have blended the aspects in to create what Roy looks like, due to the lack or a correct picture. Nobody has purple eyes.

74227003.jpg
 Base picture. This is how his facial features look. Actually looks pretty accurate.

blue_purple_eye_by_forgetalways.jpg
 Roy has deep, purple colored eyes. These shine brightly in battle

toshiba_design_02_purple_by_icy_flame-d2y2lb0.jpg
 Because bald heads are boring, when I first made Roy, he had this tattoo on the back of his head

History:

Roy was orphanized at the age of 6, and later at age 12, he decided to flee the orphanage. He went on a spree of adventure, learning about magic, swordplay, and the idea of several different universes

Powers:

• Darkness Manipulation: If Roy has Erak's ring on, he can manipulate and create solid darkness up to the volume equivalent of a box that can hold a dining table and up to 20 ft away from him. This darkness can create weapons or small structures, though this does use Roy's mental energy. Thrown objects can be 30 ft away from Roy without disappearing.
  • Lythrocampy: Roy can by will transform into a wolf. At night, he can transform into a werewolf. In his normal form, Roy has large, wolf-like fangs and claws on his hands. 

Items:

• Roy's Falchion: A hand a half falchion that glows with purple electricity

2c11acaa4e8e335bfb1c9b18a14e1946.jpg

• Erak's Ring: A ring that holds ancient magic. I can't find a picture. It is black, lined with gold. Roy uses it to manipulate darkness

Strengths: Highly determined, charismatic, left handed, and good with his own weapons.

Weaknesses: He's overly stubborn, silver has an acidic quality to Roy's skin, and is not proficient with any armor other than light armor. He has a lousy aim with ranged weapons like the longbow and crossbow. Roy is not very good at lying.

Friends: Professors of the Circle

Enemies: ATM, none

Other:

• Theme var 1: 

• Theme var 2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back