Round 1 Chit Chat -- Noelle Noire VS. Mari Valieri --

GgAcE

Retired Staff
Is it just me or is the first fight a close one? 1 vote is deciding who is on top right now.

Tell us who you voted for what you expect to see!

This one will be tough. Paranoia will definitely get a run for her money; Erica is RIDICULOUSLY good (or so I hear).

Personally, my money is on the archery girl. Her opening post holds a lot of possibilities. She has set a good scene where things are completely equal and no one can tamper with it. A nice setting too. I got me a second row seat for this little match, as front row may be shot by a random arrow. xD

I voted for Mari - One, because she has a bow and sounds like a BAMF, and for another, she's the only one that's done a thing so far, and I don't want to vote for the person that hasn't done anything yet. Unless Miss Noelle just decided she's just going to be fashionably late, in which case I may have done a stupid.

(Off topic, but is anyone else that's entered completely terrified that they might lose? I am. ;. ;)

I concur! I want so see some blood, action, and fighting (Not necessarily in that order) before I vote.

I agree with Gio, until there is a post on both sides, or Mari wins by default, I'm not going to vote. I think that to make any decision, we should be able to see the skills of both writers and both characters.

I voted for the archer girl, why? I love archery, I love her magic, and the other girl seemed depressing to me, and I don't like evil people. So yeah (grammer be damned). I also like her post so....

How long do we have to wait before the next fight starts? Or does the fight last until it's resolved?

Duwang said:
How long do we have to wait before the next fight starts? Or does the fight last until it's resolved?
The initial vote time is 1 week. If voting practically stops or the lead is one sided, we can call the match as long as both participants agree.

Character-wise they are about the same. I am hoping I get to face off against one of them soon. xD Maybe I won't embarrass myself so much during that time.

Well, this match is.... Eventful maybe? It's almost at the half way point and it's a bit.... Energetic? So, I am marking this one as a win for Archer girl. The other girl, well, she has been unresponsive so far.

I have been pushing for Paranoia to post but she says she hasn't been able to think of anything. I might not really vote at all.

I think Erica has it in the bag, now. Unless Paranoia posts, people are going to get bored and the voting will stop.

Maybe.

Hey

Erica is definitely a worthy foe, but sadly I couldn't find the time to make an opening post. I'm sure this woulda affected the votes but it couldn't be helped, sorry guys! :P

I'm sorry you couldn't post, either, Para. I was looking forward to writing with you.

But I get it. Life gets in the way sometimes. Maybe we'll face off another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back