• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern RoseWood High (rp)

KingofAesir KingofAesir
I read the oc rough outline for this RP, but I'm still a bit confused. Do we have to have characters that are from videogames? Like do we have to RP as characters like Mario or Luigi, or do we make our own?

KingofAesir KingofAesir
I read the oc rough outline for this RP, but I'm still a bit confused. Do we have to have characters that are from videogames? Like do we have to RP as characters like Mario or Luigi, or do we make our own?
That link did not work. I apologize, it had nothing to do with this roleplay. I tagged you all in the actual character thread. Hopefully you got a notification for that?

Where does this take place? Like what town or city?
It's a fictional town. I can't remember what the towns name was exactly but I do think it was rosewood.

KingofAesir KingofAesir thank you for fixing that hehe. Gotta go back to it and fix it at some point.

madame moiselle madame moiselle
animagemed animagemed
minerva minerva
@Alexander Hamilton

The rp is ready to start. Sadly I'm a tad bit busy to do the start. But I will put in a location and time etc etc. Make sure yall do an oc and get started!

---------

The town of rosewood is a small town which it's northern area is surrounded with woods and a lake. The farther up. The deeper into the woods. The southern area is more developed. Which has suburban neighborhoods then the actual town and highschool.

The highschool is a two storied building that is massive. With multiple rooms. Dorms are in a seperate building on the right of the school down a block. The town experiences abnormal rain patterns.

Time: 10:am. (A week before school starts. This allows for a good intro and intriguing interactions before school starts.

Also if anybody is interested in adding a fantasy element. I'm not sure I will add something but it depends hehe.

Maybe some of us could play teachers during class so it doesn't get hectic like people arguing whether or not a teacher would actually do that, or whether the teacher is being fair. Of course you could tell people not to play a teacher if they're constantly targeting a certain student with detention or something. Just an idea

Maybe some of us could play teachers during class so it doesn't get hectic like people arguing whether or not a teacher would actually do that, or whether the teacher is being fair. Of course you could tell people not to play a teacher if they're constantly targeting a certain student with detention or something. Just an idea
It sounds like a good idea. But what I'm gonna do for classes Is like time skip it really. I'll control certain class skips (example I'd time skip reading or math unless they have a plot thing in it) but iappreaciate input thank you :)

Avalon Dalton with_ No One
mood_ Tired
tags_ None
location_ Rosewood High
tumblr_oka5tdn6r01urh0wyo1_400.gif

Avalon;
i
Tired. That was about the sum up of how Avalon felt right now. The apartment was becoming a tiresome burden to carry. There wasn't any way she could hold the place on her own any longer. She was tired of working until the crack of dawn, tired of dragging her ass back home to an empty and stale-aired shit hole. But, most of all, she was tired of feeling unsafe in her own apartment. Ever since Uncle Darius' unfortunate demise, she couldn't help but jump at everything that went bump in the night. After all, why wouldn't they come back for her? She was a liability. She'd seen them murder Darius and they had to have known that. It'd been almost two years since but she was still terribly afraid, though she'd never admit to it.
So, that's how Jesse had come into the picture. The guy was a tall brown eyed, blue haired tower of a man, and he was her roommate. Jesse was a good roommate, don't get it twisted, and his hulk of a presence did help her to actually be able to sleep properly. But, and there always seems to be a but, he was almost as gang danger oriented as her uncle had been. Mind you, Avalon hadn't known this when she agreed to be the guys roommate or she wouldn't have agreed in the first place, but it became apparent as those two months of living together went by. So, kick him out, one might say. Here's the thing, Avalon needed that rent money and no one ever seemed interested in moving to a place like Rosewood. Jesse was her only option. So it seemed she'd have to deal with this until he either got killed or.... got killed.
Anyway, Avalon was greatful for the kind hearted rebel man. He made her apartment feel a little less... lonely.
Besides, school was about to start up again in a week and Jesse was more than willing to pay a little more rent to help her out. At twenty-three, it seemed he was doing pretty good for himself despite the gang mixings. Avalon was honestly excited to return to Rosewood High, she adored playing soccer for the school and it served as an exceptional distraction from everything else. Today would be the day thay any students who didn't live in Rosewood would be arriving to settle into the dorm rooms. Avalon figured this was as good a time as any to kick around school grounds and see what was up.
Now, Avalon sat on the steps to the two story hulker of a building, watching as freshman, returning students, and transfers alike made their arrival in one car or another. She watched as they kissed a mom or dad, or both, goodbye and carried their suitcases and duffel bags off with grins slapping friends from the year before on the back as they passed. People knew who Avalon was, and that was made apparent by the flood of greetings she got as students passed, but she'd never really been too close to anyone in the place at all. She'd like for that to change, but none of them really caught her eye. At least, not for now. Maybe sometime.

"Memories don't haunt, they scar."
coded by lorde

Last edited:
It sounds like a good idea. But what I'm gonna do for classes Is like time skip it really. I'll control certain class skips (example I'd time skip reading or math unless they have a plot thing in it) but iappreaciate input thank you :)
Okay, but going with that if you get overwhelmed with teachers, when we are using them, example, when there is a plot in class, could we maybe be a teacher? If not that's fine :P

Prologue: Introductions.

Damon stared at his alarm clock buzzing off. It rang loudly and vibrated across the nightstand, adding more sound to the already loud sound. He clicked off the noise maker and checked his phone. No texts. No tweets. No posts. No problems. It was a week before school even started. He wasn't too excited. The boy rarely made friends as he was very anti social, but would talk if given the chance. He took a long look at his phone, His brother being a background wall paper. It didn't hurt as much to look at him now. But it did hurt to know that he was his only friend. Was.

A week later.

He kicked his bike stand and got off of his blue and black bike. It was his brothers before everything went down. The school was tall and the weather was rainy. A goodmorning for him.... He looked down at his phone and headed into the school.

*the teacher idea is still a maybe. But maybe

Ok I'm fine with maybe, it's not that important to me anyway

Idk if you want us to do the week before thing so I will :3

Aria woke up to the call of her neighbors rooster. She groggily let out a frustrated grunt, wanting to sleep in. The grumpy girl got up, tossing her blankets behind her. She walked into the hall and into her bathroom, scratching her bedhead. Aria got mentally ready to have the best last week of summer ever. She got ready to head out and explore the town she had just moved to mid-summer, seeing as she hadn't done much leaving her house since she had moved. Aria was ready!

A week later.

Aria walked toward her bus, her black bag slung over her shoulder. Her hair was curled to perfection and her makeup done pristinely. She took pride in how she looked, but only on special days like the first day. She would never admit that she did, though. Aria headed to first period math.

BTW there is only two periods of a class per day. Cus Im leaving room for mystery and other stoof. Which happens soon.

i
mood_ Excited
tags_ None
location_ Rosewood High
tumblr_oka5tdn6r01urh0wyo1_400.gif

Avalon;
i
A WEEK LATER

New dawn. New day. Avalon sighed as she stared at herself in the mirror just before the door to the apartment. Over the course of the past week, Jesse had seemed to fall further into the trap of the gang he affiliated himself with. The man could probably by his own place by now but he seemed determined to help her and she wasn't about to complain. Avalon was just about to turn and exit the apartment when Jesse, freshly dyed blue hair shining, appeared behind her in the reflection. A cereal bowl in one hand, the other shoved in the pocket of his sweatpants.

"You're fine, Avy. Go to school. You're gonna be late." Avalon simply stuck her tongue out at him and exited the apartment. Her neighbor, Mrs. Gregory, greeted her from her doorway as she passed. The rest of the way to the parking lot was quiet. A little too quiet, putting her on a slight edge as she slinked silently into the dimmed parking garage.

Her edge disappeared as she looked apon the sleek black motorcycle Jesse had bought her for school. Avalon was honestly beginning to absolutely adore the man. She hoped onto the the thing, grabbing the similarly black helmet from her handle bars and taking off into the day.

The school was a welcome sight as she reved down the motor cycle and climbed off of if. She pulled off her helmet, her hair falling down her shoulders, and placed it back on her handle bars. Slipping the keys into the pocket of her jeans, Avalon made her way up the steps. Goal: Make it to math class without getting swept up in conversation with ine person or another.

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, and I'm feeling good. "
coded by lorde

pOG6F2fA.gif

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
f4652a4168fe198df0787df9a7e3f32d.jpg
Myr Halouani

"Have a great day, sir!"

The brunette grinned and called to an older man in his 40's who she just served in that cozy local restaurant. He looked back at her with a slight scowl, seeming quite upset, and walked out. Myr sighed slightly as she took the pile of dirty plates from the table where he just ate. The job was often stressful as they had a full house that night and the rudeness of certain customers didn't help in the slightest. At least there were some customers who could redeem the rudeness of others, like the nice older couple who came with their daughter. She couldn't have been older than 20 and they looked in their 70's. They were extremely polite and the lady even complimented Myr on her hair, which was just done in a simple, slightly messy bun, like it always was when she worked.

She took the dishes to the kitchen, where she found plates that had food that belonged to the next table she served. She took the food to the table and told the customers to enjoy their meal. They nodded curtly to her and she left them to be. Being one of the least social people to have ever lived, or so she thought, it was hard being an outgoing and charming waitress. It took effort, but she did it and she had to do it. Her father worked hard to provide for his daughters and Myr couldn't let him just work alone. She was old enough to get a job and she had to do it for her family. At least her shift would end in an hour and she could just get home. Then school would be in another week and while she looked forward to not being bothered by people and attending art class, she didn't look forward to having to balance school and her job.

A WEEK LATER

Myr woke up and showered, putting on a casual "grungy" outfit, which people only considered grunge because it was all dark colors and she had on a jacket. She wore a black T-shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, monochrome sneakers, and an olive green jacket. Her family only had one car that her father used, so she had to call an Uber to get a ride. The silver Nissan pulled up to the school 10 minutes later, as the school wasn't too far from her house. Myr stepped out of the car and thanked the driver before walking through the front entrance into the school. Hopefully, she wouldn't have anyone bump into her, say sorry, and start a cliche conversation on the first day of school. All she wanted to do was get to class without even uttering a word to anyone.
large-1493986342-3af09f834d5d94e3c021c8bb9858b347.jpg

code by pasta

Aria changed her direction as she decided to go to her locker first. She began playing around with the combination, trying to get the hang of it. I wonder what this school's popularity is? Cliché, with the main popular girls and jocks, or will this be a place where I can be myself, where it doesn't matter? Who am I kidding, those schools are rare and typically private schools or special, like for art schools and such. Aria thought bitterly, finally getting her combination. She put some books in, then closed the locker door, already walking to math.

Her silvery-teal hair tossed on her shoulders with her upbeat, confident walk. Aria's hands swung beside her at ease as she made her way into the classroom. She was early, only several people had arrived. This is going to be a strange day, I can just feel it. She thought, consoling herself.

i
mood_ Annoyed
tags_ None
location_ Rosewood High

tumblr_m9ci9bJvYL1qcdbww.gif

Avalon;
i
Avalon's steps grew slower as she approached the doors to her destination. The trip to her locker had been, thankfully, uneventful and now she was a few feet away from her class. Avalon watched around the doors carefully as to or three people shuffled inside. A silver haired girl that entered just before her caught Avalon's eye but she shook it off a quietly slipped into the room behind her.

Despite all her efforts to remain hidden, she was spotted mere seconds after entering the classroom. Chris Burr, from his spot on top of a desk, called out to her. "Yo, Dalton! Where you been, chicka?" Avalon sighed internally and made her way over to the brain-less hunk of meat that Chris Burr was.

"Here. Just... chillin, you know." Avalon donned a cocky grin as she high fived Chris with a rather complicated flurry of different hand movements. Her smile dropped as she sat behind Chris where he couldn't see her. The brunette slumped in her seat and sighed, another year of these meat heads. Great.

"Burr, you disgust me. "
coded by lorde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back