Rosewood Academy For Boys (Marie Rain & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
@Marie Rain

Here it is! Now for my character:

tumblr_lu5iq1w32g1qm6bu4o1_500.png

Werewolf.jpg

Name: Wolf 'Jayden' Blair

Species: Werewolf

(Ok but don't expect much!)

Alex had just arrived at the boarding school, which he entered of his own free will. He thought that the school was really good, people got good grades, the food was decent, it was the best out of his options. As he dropped his bags off he started to wander around the school exploring for the day. It was the weekend so school wasn't a worry right now. Being to new boy at the school sure would be interesting.

Mr Popular, the odd boy named wolf with the scar that stretched around his throat was laying under the tree just outside his dorm. Since it was weekend, he had nothing to worry about, even if full moon was tonight. He didn't share a dorm with anyone after all, so he could change and everything would be fine. However, since it was day time now and he wasn't doing anything, he was almost immediately surrounded by people asking him to go to their parties or to the movies. He opened one eye with a sharp toothed grin. "Sorry guys, I just wanna relax this weekend. You go have some fun, yeah?"

(THEY SHALL BE DORM MATES)

Alex looked around but evetually got bored. He headed to his new dorm where they had already put his stuff. He sighed while thinking of the fact that he now had a roommate who was already here. Alex was tempted to see what this guy was like through his stuff but it would be kinda weird.

(Bro... Looking through things is a little creepy.....)

Wolf stood up after a short while with a loud yawn that revealed his fangs before shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans and walking into his dorm. "Oh hello.... Who are you?" he asked the strange guy that was in his room. He pushed some of his shaggy red hair away from his eyes before running his fingers over the scar on his throat while he waited for an answer.

(Ya but its part of his personality xD )

Alex glanced up at him before standing and putting his hand out for the other guy to shake. He gave a small smile,"I'm Alex. Your new roommate", he told him. If they were going to live together they might as well get along. Alex had already unpacked most of his stuff from his bags into the room.

The werewolf froze, slowly taking the other male's hand and shaking it. "Wolf. My name is Wolf. And this is really, really bad..." he said, nervousness filling his eyes as his words drifted off.

Alex rolled his eyes,"You just have a roommate dude. It's not the end of the world", he said while laying back on his bed and looking through his stuff some more. He glanced over at Wolf,"What an odd name", he said thinking out loud,"Kinda cool sounding."

"There iss a reason that my name is Wolf. A reason that I do not want you to find out" he said, glancing up at the clock to see how much time he had until the sun set. Because once the sun set and the moon was out.... He'd become a wolf.

Alex nodded,"Ya ya whatever", he said getting out a book to read out of one of his bags. He sat up in his bed with his back against the wall and started to read the lengthy book. He looked like he was going to be there for a long time and had no intention of leaving.

The guy sighed and lay down on the bed. "You have two options. Either you stay somewhere else tonight, or you give me your key so you can't run off and tell everyone about me. Which is your choice?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest as he stared at the boy with ice grey eyes, the scar on his throat clearly visible.

"Well I'm not leaving", he told him tossing the key. Alex was a bit curious what was going on but not enough to look up from his book. He messed up his hair and decided to relax and get comfortable.

Wolf grabbed the keay and slipped it into the pocket of his already torn pants before lying down on the bed. "You scream tonight and I will hurt you" he muttered under his breath, closing his eyes. The last two hours passed in silence, and Wolf was soon woken by the stabbing pain as his bones began shifting into the skeleton of a humanoid wolf. He shook his head. "Full moon" he whispered once he was fully changed, sitting down boredly and allowing his fluffy tail to sweep across the ground. He yawned loudly, revealing his fangs.

Alex jumped out of his bed backing up into a wall,"W-What the hell dude!", he yelled with a look of fear. He grabbed a baseball bat he brought from home holding it in a defensive stance.

The werewolf stood on all fours, leaning forward and grabbing the baseball bat is his jaws and pulling it away from him before throwing it to his side of the room. "Relax kid, I don't bite... Much" the wolf said in a growl-like voice as he lay down on the floor, letting out a heavy breath.

Alex was completely pale while standing in a corner of the room. He glanced at the window wondering if he could leave through there.

The werewolf watched the boy, his now red eyes curious. "I did warn you, did I not? I gave you the option to leave" he stated, sitting on his haunches and sniffing the air around him, trying h=to remember the scent.

Alex bit his lip,"Well you didn't tell me why!", he growled at the werewolf. He tried to straighten himself out,"Could you explain what's going on here?", he asked as calmly as possible in this situation. He took a few breaths to calm himself while sitting down. He wasn't really a fan of dogs in the first place.

The wolf sighed, watching the humans. "Well how was I supposed to tell you? 'hey would mind staying out for the next two days? Because I'm a werewolf' see, doesn't sound very good does it" he muttered with a heavy sigh and climbing onto his bed. "It's a full moon. Werewolves change to their walf form when it is a full moon, whether they want to or not. It's not a very nice thing, but over the centuries we've grown used to it."

"Did you just say this will last three days?!", he asked wide eyed. Alex looked over at him,"Dude I just moved here and this is what I see", he said to mostly himself before thinking of something,"Are there others here?"

"No. Two days at most. generally it only last for one day, but I am in a sh*t mood for the next day. And for your final question, no I am the only werewolf here. However, there is an angel. She is a good friend of mine" he said with a yawn, his fangs glinting with saliva in the pale light of the room.

Alex had to have a chance to take all this in. He looked up at the cieling,"How can this even all be real", he muttered sighing. After a moment he decided to lay down on his bed and close his eyes,"I'm just going to sleep and pretend I never saw this", he said rolling over and facing the wall. There wasn't one part of this he could actually believe.

The werewolf huffed and lay down with a yawn, his tail wagging lazily behind him. "Believe me kid, it's real. So are vampires, harpies, lamias and every other 'mythical' creature out there. And you, a human, have just entered this world" he said, closing his eyes and resting his head on his paws. He let out a huff and slowly drifted off into a slumber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back