• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rosewater Execution Firm

CoreyXIX

BA Freakin' Overlord
"Dear Sir/Madam,

After careful consideration we have decided that you would be an asset to our company. If you're still interested in the job please come to the address listed on the envelope on Saturday, June 18th 2016 for orientation and any other final questions. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Brian Rosewater, Owner of Rosewater Execution Firm"

The setting for this RP is modern day alternate universe version of Earth. Evil and Good aren't just moral standpoints, but a source of energy/power as well. However, over the years the force of Evil has started growing and becoming more powerful. The players will be taking the role of employees of Rosewater Execution Firm, a state-sponsored business that works on assassinating those that fallen to Evil. It pays well, as long you can survive without falling prey to the corrupting influence of Evil's energy.

(Currently working on fine-tuning some of how things will work. I can post more details when/if I get enough interest. )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always for these action kind of things! Watching the thread now, so it'd be my pleasure to be a part of this

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I'm always for these action kind of things! Watching the thread now, so it'd be my pleasure to be a part of this
Great, glad to have you! If anybody has any questions while I get to work on the thread go ahead and speak up and I'll answer ASAP.

Here is the link to the thread. I have the rules, overview, and am working on the character sheet. Thanks again for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back