Rosetta Academy for the Supernatural.

Hey guys i'm back... sorry i haven't been posting for a while me and my family went on vacation :D

I wanted my cousin to write for me while i'm gone, but that kind of back fired.

anyway its good to be back. xD

Yep, seems like another interesting RP with devoted peeps, especially with the one video you made for your thing. I might read up on it from time to time since sign up is already closed

Seems like it as well. Just cause I can't join doesn't mean I can't enjoy some nice plot. Things are building up as well, so I'd say the pacing is nice for now

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Just wondering because it seems like everyone except for Haku and I have vanished.

[/QUOTE]
i was away and everyone did vanish...now i'm completely lost and don't know how to get back into the rp

I sent you that message filling you in. You can just try your beat. I guess we may need to be slow for a little. Leon will be absent for a while. 

[QUOTE="Advent Azure]Seems following s well. Just cause I can't join doesn't mean I can't enjoy some nice plot. Things are building up as well, so I'd say the pacing is nice for now

[/QUOTE]
I very much appreciate your support. Since you have been following the road I wouldn't mind at all, actually I would enjoy you joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back