• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosetta Academy for the Supernatural.

Haku ran up to Vale. She was almost late. S she stopped panting after run. She caught her breath and looked at Vale. "Alright I'm here."

Vale noticed Haku as she ran up to him and looked down at his watch. "Hey just on time", he smiled as a whirlwind of black energy swirled closed by near the weeping willow that sat in the middle of the courtyard. The energy soon dissipated as a slender-figured woman stepped forth from the shadows. Her hair was black as the night with her eyes as vibrant and sparkling as the starry night sky itself. She had a pale complexion made more noticeable by the black tank top she wore with a pair of black pants that ran the length of her long legs. She stopped infront of Haku, looking down at the both of them due to her height. "You must be Haku. My name is Aneeta. It is a pleasure to meet you", she spoke with an almost expressionless face and offered her hand to shake. Vale stood there a little nervous as he stepped back a few feet.

Haku stared at the extended hand a moment considering whether this was the right choice. And what would her father say? Nothing good since he had been keen to tell her that her power was demon business only. She then grasped Aneeta's hand. "Pleasure Aneeta. And yes. I am Haku." She gave a small faked smile.

Aneeta smiled as she shook Haku's hand and slowly let go. "Good strong grip. Vale was correct about your power", she spoke as she glanced over at Vale for a moment who was passively watching. "Sorry about the secrecy of our investigation but our operations wouldn't be as effective if everyone we were monitoring knew about it."

Haku's smile faded. "Well I do believe the business of other races is that races business unless they would like known otherwise. Granted I cant blame you for wondering what was up in the academy. You see the headmaster there is quite the suspicious man who has a little too much interest in strong powers and specifically the demon realm." She allowed the faked smile to return. "Oh but where are my manners. My father would be furious. Despite that I think we should get down to business." She stopped smiling getting serious. "My powers are completely unpredictable. I could go on a rampage at any moment. I have before........" she trailed off then shook her head. "I want to know if it is possible for you to teach me control. The training I have undergone in the demon realm has not been fruitful."

Aneeta stared at Haku the entire time as she listened to her talk and watched her expression change multiple times. She was a pretty good reader of body language but she was not intimidated in the least in the possibility of Haku's power which was what made her a likely candidate for teaching Haku how to control her powers. "Well if I can teach that one over there then I am sure that I can teach you no problem", she nodded as she put her hands on her hips. "I am happy to help you. Are you sure you're ready for the training that I have in store?"

Haku nodded. "Positive. You see when I was taught originally it was some harsh stuff. sorta." She jolted as she felt a strange presence. "What? How did one of those get out here!" She raced around the corner to find her fears were true. A hideous half man half lizard like thing stood there. It was a Lost One. Lost One's were demons who had been consumed by their powers and turned into pretty much mindless monsters. But one in the human world? She reached in her hair pulling out he rose she had enchanted before and turning it into a bow. She drew it back and an arrow of blue flames appeared notched in it. She fired it at the beast. She had to get its attention so she could see its center. The centers of these creatures varied and not everyone could see them. To her at least they appeared as slimy green looking aura in a condensed ball. The creature howled ant lunged at her. In that moment she saw its center on its stomache and fired again. The creature burst into black flames and fizzled away to nothing. Haku returned toe rose to her hair. "This cant be good."

Aneeta was just about to respond before Haku disappeared around the corner. She followed suit as she sensed the presence herself and had to see this Haku girl in action. As she watched events unfold, Vale came quickly up around the corner and was stunned by what he saw. It was strange to see anomalies in this world but so see one come from the other side was something entirely different. After Aneeta had seen Haku vanquish the beast, she walked up to the young woman and put her hand on her shoulder. "Well, it doesn't look like you need it but yes, I will train you."

name: kakasuki shiro

bio:trained to kill at the age of 5, born killer shipped to America to learn English for 1 year (originated in japan) he escaped out of his facility drenched in blood clutching the best assasins sword his. nimble on his feet moving faster than an average human due to scientific experements

and unaware of his power

power: transformation

nature: shy ,easily angered, witty, not taught about love,

Miki let out a sigh as he ignored her again and she kept walking down the hall, her wings fluttering behind her.

(Updated picture)

8cd135be1214152d521470cc25f461a7.jpg

001fa8be81cf7ae36db107367542e671.jpg

Haku sighed. "That one was weak. And I didn't use much of my power. I can only use so much before I get into the pool of power that is dark and hard to control."

"Then we'll have to take it bit by bit if it's something you're going to control in the long run", Aneeta told Haku as she touched her cheek gently. Vale blushed, knowing Aneeta had an odd way of interacting with others. "We start tomorrow", she told Haku as she let her hand gently slide off of her cheek and walked away before being enveloped in a swirl of shadows before disappearing.

Haku touched her cheek where Aneeta had. She reminded her of her deceased mother. "That lady is.....strange." Haku said after a moment. She looked at Vale. "Tomorrow."

Vale nodded when Haku turned back to him. "Uh huh", he spoke as he looked at the ground with his hands in his pockets. He figured she still hadn't forgiven him and could understand if she would never trust him again. "Sorry again for keeping it a secret from you."

Haku sighed. "well everyone has secrets." She considered things her father refused to tell her like how her mother died. "Even a king."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]((Hello?))

((Anybody here?))

[/QUOTE]
Yep we're here ^_^

Vale looked down at the ground, kicking a little dust since this seemed a little awkward and he didn't really know what to say until she mentioned something about a king. "What do you mean?"

Cadin was walking around late at night at night as he has done before, noticing there were still people he wanted to walk up and say hi, but he thought that may be a little to creepy so he just sat down on a bench nearby.

((Gtg))

Haku looked to the side and shifted uncomfortably. "I....was the cause of the war between demons and werewolves 8 years ago...." She felt hot with embarrassment and a tear welled in her eyes with regret. "I kinda lost control of my powers and killed one of the young prince."

"T-that right?" He didn't stutter because he was afraid of her power. He still felt a little bit of the anger that she felt for him before in the air but soon felt it dissipate when he saw the year slowly collecting in her eye. He walked over and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small tissue and offering it to her.

OOC: Sorry it took so long ^^ I'll try to be more active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back