• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosetta Academy for the Supernatural.

"Ok first of all...ouch." rubs sholder "second my name is shimmer alin pleased to meet u my fair winged lady"

Vale nodded as he held his tray in both hands, doing his best to keep his ramen from spilling. He decided it best instead to let the tray float infront of him so he could keep it all even. "I remember this place", he spoke quietly to himself with a soft smile, something not very typical of him. He looked in the direction of Yuri and decided to take no notice of his grimace. "Everything all right?" He then looked up when the man he knew as D walked over and asked for Haku's forgiveness. He sat down, slowly lowering his tray and took light sips of his ramen after it had cooled down a little.

Haku looked at D. "No. I was never really cross with you. I understand losing control of your power. " she looked assembly at her ramen a moment the sighed taking a bite. "Ouch" she stuck out her tounge. "still too hot." She giggled returning to her usual self. "Besides you're a powerful opponent. I needed the warm up since I was just released."

D bowed his head.

"Thank you Haku, and dont worry about me losing controll like that again." D shows them the sword "this sword seals that power to some extent, so you guys dont have to worry."

D turned back and started to walk towards his table.

He turns back and awkwardly says.

"Um Haku actually uh... can I sit with you guys..."

Sits by him self still a lil sore from that winged lady wants friends but has no idea how to make them and thinks maybe this school is not for me

Haku looked at the beautiful blue gem that hung on her neck. It too was suppose to help keep her from totally losing control. She felt.slightly disheartened who D went to leave then smiled when he turned back. "Of course ya can." She said through a mouthful of ramen

D smiles "Thank you lady Haku" he went back his table and takes his steak and strawberry shake with him, and quietly sits with the others...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vale looked down at his watch the moment that D had turned back around and asked to sit with them. The time was drawing near for when he'd have to make his report to his superior. He sighed lightly. He had been having such a good time too.

"Im sorry I don't mean to be rude but I'm gonna head to bed for tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow", he spoke as he stood from the table, meaning to apologize to D for his sudden departure as well as Haku.

"Thank you for teaching me this new ability, Haku". As he spoke, he levitated a spoon and quickly transformed it into a sharpened blade.

"I'll make sure and practice", he laughed with a soft smile, his eyes focuses on the blade as he sat it back down on the table infront of her

"Good night", he spoke to them both before he turned and headed out of the dining facility. It did not take long for his supervisor to show up in the court yard behind the school. He was a tall, gangly white haired man with glasses which his his eyes rather well. Terrance was a homunculus who had been put in charge of the investigations department only months before Vale had been assigned to the school and they got along fairly well.

"What information do you have?" Terrance asked in a raspy voice.

"Haku, the demon princess mentioned in an earlier report, has shed her mortal binding and has regained much if not all of her power. She is able to transfer it to others as well which means she's able to keep a reserve despite the fact she's been locked away so long. Reflexes, eye sight and abilities are your usual indications of a demon but she is on a different level. She's also kind and easy to..talk...to." Vale had frozen in his explanation because he knew that's not what the analytical homunculus wanted to hear.

"You're getting too close to her. When we have the information we need you'll likely not see her again", he spoke in a harsh tone.

"Understood", Vale spoke simply though it was perhaps the hardest thing he had to do since he had been here. Would he really have to leave his first friend in years?

"I'm leaving. I expect an impartial, professional report by the end of the week", Terrance demanded as he crossed his hands behind his back and walked away into the darkness. All Vale could do was sigh and take a seat on the stone bench near the tree in the middle of a small shrubbery that had been built there overlooking the lake sitting just underneath mountainous terrain in the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haku followed Vale sure to keep hidden. A strange man spoke with him and Haku only caught parts of the conversation. She covered her mouth to stop a gasp. Again she was just some experiment some thing to be observed for the possibility of being used. Was Vale like Yuri? She turned a ran down the hall away from the duo. She ran smack dab into someone who simply wrapped their arms around her.

"My my someone is obviously upset. Your emitting your aura very strongly you know." Haku jolted knowing the voice was Yuri Crane's.

"Let go." She pushed feebly against him. Her shock draining her energy as well as the over emitence of her energy. She collapsed against him into darkness.

Yuri sighed with a sly smile on his face. picking up the girl he headed towards the girls dorm area and to her room. He entered and placed her in her bed covering her up with the blanket.

Haku opened her eyes to stare up at Yuri. She narrowed her eyes.

Yuri spoke before Haku got defensive. " I just brought you here and am checking to make sure you are alright. I would like more but I will leave for now." He said with a devilish smile and left the room.

Haku made sure he left then burrowed in her blanket.

Vale sighed as he took on the burden of emotions that came with realizing he had a duty to complete while he was here. He couldn't fail the organization nor the people that had given him so much. At the same time Haku was his first friend in over ten years? How could he keep up this front when all he wants to do is spend time with her and the others? He gave it some more thought before feeling emotionally drained and decided that it was time for bed. Tomorrow would be another day after all.

With a heavy sigh, Vale slowly stood up from the stone perch he had sat down on and dusted himself off before making his way through a great stone arch and down a long, narrow hallway to the door at the end. He opened it quietly, noticing the creaking of the new hinges on the door causing what seemed like an echo throughout the entire castle. He took quiet steps up the staircase to his right which led to the male dorms and was inside his room shortly thereafter. His head immediately hit the pillow and with that the day was over. Hopefully a day full of classes and spending time with his friends would take his mind off of things for a while.

Haku woke the next morning and headed out the door. She passed her classroom deciding to skip. She went into the court yard and placed her hand on the cherry tree. Maybe she should talk to her father? No too risky. She heaved a long sigh.

Vale awoke that very next morning, sighing as he stepped out of his bed with a long stretch. He scratched his head, his messy hair all over as he walked to the shower and got inside. After a quick soak he got out and got dressed into a comfortable pair of jeans and light red shirt.

He hurried his way downstairs already having missed breakfast. He was on his way to the classroom and ended up taking an alternate route to cut some time. Just before he was halfway through the hall he noticed someone in the courtyard out of the corner of his eye. He saw it was Haku and wondered why she wasn't at class. She appeared to be somewhat bothered and thought he'd try to cheer her up. He picked up a small tulip nearby and levitated it towards her, letting it sit in the air infront of her face.

Haku touched the tulip immediately breaking Vale's levitation grip. She grasped the stem between two fingers absent a blaze up it that turned the flower to one of flames. She tossed it a Vale and let it turn to ash just be for it hit him. "Put that in your next report why don't ya." She had an emotionless expression but the strength and ferocity of the flaming flower before hid nothing.

Vale froze the moment he heard those words come from Haku's lips. He didn't know what to say and could tell that she wasn't in the mood for any lies. Mixed emotions ran through him and that didn't help the situation any more. He took a deep breath but just low enough so she wouldn't hear the sigh that escaped his mouth. "I didn't think you'd find out", he spoke quietly in a somewhat shameful voice as he stepped out with his hands in his hoodie pockets.

Haku looked down eyes solemn. "That's your only excuse. That your secrecy would be based on the hopes your target lacked the deductive reasoning to see something was up. That I wouldn't be luck or unlucky enough, depending on which side of the fence your inner to walk right into the middle of your meeting. " her eyes locked with his blazing like fire. "Do you mind explaining more of your organization to me. I believe I have a eight to know since I'm its person of interest."

Vale was awestruck at Haku's calm collected reaction to the situation. He knew there was a fire burning inside of her from the anger of being lied to and his only option left was to tell her the truth. "They took me in when I was relatively young, about 11 or so I think. I didn't have many friends in school because of my abilities." It took a moment for him to gather himself as he recalled those difficult times. "What my organization does....is inspect natural and unnatural phenomena. So when they learned there was an entity of internet they wanted to know more about it, or I should say her now. They assess whether they're a threat or null, meaning no desire to do harm".

Haku kept a low voice. "Oh I see." She looked away solemnly recalling something from her past she would rather not remember. "And if they are found a threat what becomes of that." She said in almost a whisper.

"Then they dispatch a team specialized for restraining the identities so they will no longer cause trouble or any harm. They try to teach them to live with society but sometimes....things don't always turn out the way they were meant to go", he told her, being as truthful as he could be with her. Lying to her would not make things any better and that's all he wanted.

She looked down biting her lower lip then looked at Vale. "Would your organization have the means of teaching me to control my powers?" Haku hated to ask such a thing of the organization she would prefer to destroy at the moment. She had to learn to control her powers of the past may repeat itself as it had come close to doing. "Its the least you and your organization could do after all." She added to make sure he knew she was not over the betrayal.

Vale was surprised by the question that Haku had posed. He had never thought that a person of interest to his organization would to join which was surprising because that was exactly how he had joined. "I'm not sure. I believe they could but I'd have to talk to them about it. Possibly try to bring you to a meeting with my boss" he told her with a look of uncertainty on his face. He wanted nothing more than to help her but knew he wouldn't gain her trust back so easily.

Haku was silent a moment. A meeting with his boss. She was certain if it came to blows she could handle herself....... "Alright then. Now I'm not saying I am joining your organization, but wouldn't it be much easier if your person of interest was right by the side of the top executives?" The question was rhetorical and she turned. "If Yuri Crane can have a bit of a good side then I am sure your organization will be fine with it. Just tell me when you have this meeting scheduled and I will attend." She walked back towards her dorm room. 
((Yes you may)

"Ummm....but classes are about to start", he explained as she was walking back towards the girl's dorm. He wasn't sure how things would go if he were to try to recommend a meeting with the top executives. He had never met them after all. "I will try", he told her and that's all he could promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back