• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Roommates!

Aimee instantly grabbed her camera and took a picture before Ryu could react. "That's so cool! I'm a boring human but I've got a photographic memory if ya need that. Or if you need a professional photography." Aimee laughs already comfortable with her roommate.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Would you like to get some food? I'm starving, I could even eat my dragon!" Ryu yelled, Neko coming out.

"Not cool Ryu," Neko said. They both laughed, looking at each other. Ryu turned back into a human, and put his hand on Neko's back.

I am a dolphin.

"I traveled hear by lightning as you may have noticed a freak thunderstorm if you train rode near my path. But I'm still hungry." Issei admitted. He walked at a normal pace out the door then realizing he'd rather not search for on at lightning speed and freak too many people out. He said "Do you have a place in mind?"

The albino followed behind cheerfully, hiding behind her clothing layers again. She shook her head but let out a short laugh. "Not a clue. Im not even from hear.. but maybe someone else in this dorm house may know?" She offered. Her stomach was currently turning cannibalistic as it ached and growled for a moment. Metabolism.. chose then to function at a high rate. Not when she actually wants it to.

She snapped a photo of the dragon and tapped her lip, "yeah sure. I'm terrible at navigating so you could help with finding places." Putting the camera strap around her neck, she slipped in her shoes and went to the door to wait.

He had mixed emotions about this, of course it was awesome to have a female roommate, but awkward as well. "Hi, I'm Sebastian." He said to her, shaking her hands. He sniffed the air, sniffing her scent. "Basing by your scent, it would seem you're a human." He said, smiling at her. He took the free bed and unpacked his things. "Have you met the others?" He ask as he finished unpacking, lying down on the bed.

"A Neko, huh?" He had no idea what that entailed, like, did she have an unhealthy attraction to mice? "I'm Peter. Full human." He grinned. "So, um, how did you get to be, a Neko?" Is your dad a cat or something? No, Peter, don't ask unacceptable questions. 
"Yeah, full human." She smiled and then looked confused, "I think." But, no, there was no reason to suggest otherwise. "No, I haven't met the others." She sat on the edge of the bed, her stomach rumbling.

Sebastian chuckled as he heard her stomach growling. "Are you hungry?" He asks her. "Of course's she's hungry. Stop asking dumb questions." He thought to himself. "We should get a bite to eat. We might as well talk to the others if we see them." He said, standing up. "You coming?"

"Absolutely." She stood up, one hand on her stomach, trying someone how to stop the hunger sounds emitting from it. She walked towards the door, apprehensive to see 'the others'. She wondered if she should bring a jacket, but the weather report hadn't said rain. She opened the door and walked out, waiting for Sebastian to come out too, so she could follow him. Maybe he had a better idea of where to go, because she had none.

He followed her out of the room. It was quite weird really, eating with a girl you barely know. "I guess there's a kitchen here somewhere. I'm cooking, so what do you want to eat?" He ask her, looking for the kitchen.

"Oh." Ivy lifted her eyebrows. "Honestly, right now, I could eat a horse I am that hungry." She itched her eye, tired. She needed to get a full stomach and go to sleep. The whole travelling thing wasn't very fun for her and it had drained every ounce of energy she had left.

He chuckled as he heard her comment. "Sorry, but I do not cook horses, although I have tasted it before. I'd cook Katsu instead. It might take a while, especially because I'm cooking for the others as well." He said, wearing an apron as he started cooking.

"Yeah, is that like breaded pork, or something?" She shrugged, feeling like she had heard the dish somewhere. But, the fact that it would take a while made her frown. She needed something now. She groaned and fell back onto her bed, pulling her knees up to her chest to push away the hunger pain.

Mei laughed, her tail flicking back and fourth in amusement. "It means that I was generated from a lab expirement that happened years ago, where they fused a human and a cat." She said. She was about to say something else when she smelled something delicious from downstairs. "Food!" She exclaimed, running towards the door and dashing down the stairs. She appeared at the counter a few minutes later. "Hmm." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back