Rook (Avalon Druid)

Character Name: Rook

Character Role: Avalon Druid

Character Appearance: Black long straight hair, palish white skin and green eyes. Skinny and very tall (6ft+)

Character Background/History: Born and sold into slavery by a unknown slave faction, Rook's childhood was a miserable childhood. One day, Rook was sold for a large fortune, to the Druid Meris Tarant. The Druid taught Rook everything from spells, to blood necromancy and other forms of dark magic.

Meris was the closest thing to a father Rook ever had, and when Rook finally came of age to look after himself, he decided to take matters into his own hands and join the military.

Then the Darkness attacked, and he was plunged into a war against Kalakar.

Character Personality: Trouble expressing emotions, mentally strong, kind, manipulative, full of hatred and disgust for those that prey on the weak. Dreams of one day becoming a powerful druid. 

Character Inventory: 

Head: Black hood

Neck: Covered by black hood

Torso: Black robes (magic serves as armor), black undershirt

Extra Character Attributes/Spells/Gifts: Telekinesis

Character Age: 19

Character Family: Unknown.

Character Wealth: Low wealth.

If anything needs to be corrected just say so. I did follow the cs sheet but wanted to change the style. 

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't have to change this but I'm just letting you know I edited the cs a little bit and removed the character color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back