• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romantic Plots that might all be slightly the same.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Modern.
Fantasy.
Long term.***
Well here we goooo.
The damned.
The air conditioner cranked at high speeds in the large old farm house. The young adults sighed as she sat on the stained couch, the sound of her boyfriend and his "boys." In the kitchen, thier laughter filled the kitchen and leaked into the other room, even with the door closed. She sat beside another young girl who always wore way too much makeup and smelt alot like cigarette smoke and liquor.

She looked up at the door, hoping thay maybe her boyfriend would come out, and tell her everyone was leaving so they could actually be alone for the night. That wouldn't happen though, not tonight maybe not even ever in this relationship.

Her boyfriend managed one of the largest drug rings in the county, he was himself handsome, good with money and an addict. She begged him to stop, she begged him after being together for so long to stop, so they could have a life together away from all of the greed, the anger and the hate.

She knew she wasn't allowed but stood up anyway, opening the door. The kitchen light hurting her eyes as she laughter hurt her ears. She bit into her lip as her stomach, flipped around. Her boyfriend sat at the table along with his "boys." , all of them with needles shoved deep into thier now thin arms. She bit into her lip, pretending to get a drink, she grabbed for a glass out of the cupboard.

(Hi!!^-^

I'm looking for a detailed writer to play my o/c's boyfriend. I'd like him to be a nice person when he has what he needs but a voilent monster when he doesn't. I'd like to see how far this complex relationship could go. (:
Affairs of the heart.;

She had loved him, for over ten years. The now almost middle aged couple had been married now for seven years, and had been dating since they both graduated from the same college years ago.
They had a small family, a set of twins a little boy named Elliot and a little girl named Sylvia.

She had loved him, when he was broke and thought his career would involve in some illegal trade work, she had loved him when he bounced in between jobs and even when he said he had an affair the first time with his then assistant a girl named Maggie.
She even loved him, when the younger lady Maggie came to the house, saying she was pregnant.
She had loved him, through almost all the betrayal and hurt a spud would have to endure. He had stopped having affairs, yet actively started once more, she knew she would always know.

Today, he was supposed to be home by 6 to have dinner with Elliot, Sylvia and Maggie's little boy Jamie. She had made dinner and fed the kids sending them to bed and he hadn't returned home.
She sat alone on the couch in her pajamas watching the large tv, sighing when she heard the dogs start barking knowing he was actually home. She pulled her long brown curls to one side, yet didn't say a word as he walked into the house. The smell of liquor and a very obnoxious perfume filled the air, as he went into the kitchen and then sat in his recliner...

♡So, I'd like to find someone to play the husband. Something long term, and maybe eventually he'd see he's been a complete idiot, messing up the best thing that could happen to him. Doesn't have to be right away, or even at all. That's just what I'd like to see.

~Drifters.~
She woke, looking up as the sun rose over the hills. She sat up, yawning as she ran her fingers lightly over the cheap wooded walls in her bedroom. The young woman had been in this room for the last four days, she had been kidnapped by two men. One older, and a younger man who seemed to be closer to her age. They had taken her, miles away from home, she was the newest girl to thier collection of three. She heard snores, coming through the walls, she crawled out of the small bed, slipping a pair of jeans and a tshirt on. She walked around barefoot, going into the bathroom, rinsing her face off. She didn't realize the younger man, was also awake standing in his own bedroom doorway, watching her.

||Romance, looking for a detailed writer to play the older man and the younger one. Both voilent, one just worse than the other. I'd hope they'd end up falling in love, a twisted love story.||

2012-
Elaine smiled as she pulled away, happy with herself as she just flirted her way out of a speeding ticket. The young lady was just barely 18, she hadn't been driving long and was on her way to her friends for a blind date. The young lady, told herself maybe she could find the love of her life early.
Yet, having no idea who her blind date was, she was incredibly surprised to ironcily see he friend had set her up with the recent cop who had just pulled her over. The two, got along obnoxiously well and Elaine was certain she had found the true love she had always wanted.

2017-
It had been raining for almost four days, Elaine's car drove through the wet leaves with ease as she drove o the hospital emergency room. She had gotten the call at work, the head cop a man named Roy, told Elaine most of the police department had been injured becaue of a bomb. She knew after 4 years, what it meant to love a man in blue. Yet; this was the scariest day of her life. Walking inside with a few other, ladies who had just been to her and her boyfriends home just a few weeks before. Elaine walked up to Roy, whose brow was furrowed as she walked forward. Surprised at how weak her own voice sounded the words tumbled out .
"Roy, where is he?"

(Hey world. Hoping maybe just maybeee you didn't get super bored and just skimmed to the bottom. I know there's tons of stories there with pretty much the same idea. I know that's annoying for many haaa. But those are just some ideas, just outlines for pretty much anything. Like any of them? Let me know!!(: )

Sure is just send me a message, and sorry that's so vague haa that's one whole plot!(:

Will do, I have to head into work soon so I'll shoot you a message later on tonight after I get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back