• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

romantic crime (twi x blaine)

Akirai smirked, which turned into a chuckle, ending into a laugh. He clutched his stomach in pain as he laughed. After a few minutes of him laughing, he wiped a tear from his eye. "You honestly think I came here alone?" He said, snapping his fingers. Just as he snapped, twice as more men appeared out of nowhere, one of them, popping the gun on the goon that held Nichole. "Well? Any last words?"

He growled and pushed nichole down. "Mmm...." Nichole said and glared at the man kicking him with one of her heels. "AH! WHAT THE HELL! ?!" He yelled at her. Nichole rolled away and to akirai. She tilted her head to the ropes.

Akirai immediately cut the ropes, pulled her up to stand then quickly held her close. "Oh thank God you're ok!" He cried out, his hold on her tightening. As he held her, he began shaking, something that surprised Nichole.

Nichole blinked confused. He..cared? She blushed and relaxed resting her head on his chest. She still felt a bit light headed from the drug and champagne. "Akirai are you ok?'

Akirai calmed down a bit, his hold not lessening a bit. He pulled away and looked to Nichole. "Yeah, I'm ok.. Are you?" He asked, seeing that she looked... tired. He then began to carry her bridal style. "Come, I'll take you home." He turned to face the other officers inside the warehouse. "You guys can take it from here, eh? Just don't spill too much blood." He told them, smirking at them.

Nichole said"just a few scratches..."passing out. Why would he care? He was too busy flirting to keep an eye on their suspect! Nichole kept an eye on akirai to make sure nothing happened to him. But did he do the same for her until the last minute? No!

As Akirai placed Nichole infront of him, (they were taking the motor home), he started the motor up, holding onto Nichole as they sped on home. "Time to get you home, princess." He murmured, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Nichole tensed then relaxed into her sleep once more. She whimpered a bit.( He's sooo fired.and Nichole is gonna be pissed!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaching Nichole's home, Akirai carried her up to her room, taking her shoes off and placing her blanket over her. "Goodnight, princess. See you when I do." He murmured, kissing her on the forehead. He then walked out of her room, down ti the living room and out of her house. Getting on the motorcycle, he drove of to the park, needing some time alone.

Nichole groaned waking up the next morning. "Ugh my head..." she muttered rubbing her temples. She threw up in her trashcan and coughed. "Ugh..." Nichole got up and took a hot shower. She finished and took an advil.

Akirai decided he shouldn't be showing his face to Nichole, but he still had to look after her. He opted to just watching her, that Ami guy might come back for her. 'Heh.. Looks like she's hung over.' He thought to himself, leaning on his bike.

Nichole groaned rubbing her temples. Then ate some toast. She forced herself out the door and just walked to work. Nichole laid her head on her desk trying to quell her headache. The boss called her and akirai to his office for their report. Nichole blinked not seeing akirai. Then remembered last night and pinched herself. She shouldn't be negative. But what was that she felt at the party?

Akirai hid in the shadows as he saw Nichole walk out of her house. 'Probably going to work..' He thought, not caring if he'd get fired. He didn't want to go to work, so he just strapped on the helmet and drove around town, nothing better to do anyway.

The chief called akirai. Nichole sat in the chair thinking about last night. Why did it hurt when akirai just left to go flirt?Nichole felt alone when he did that.

Akirai passed the time. It was slow, but still, he had to get away from her. He drove till he found a small secluded coffee shop. Parking the motorcycle, he entered the shop and looked around.

"Not a lot of people.. Perfect." He muttered to himself, and walked over to an empty table by the window side. A few minutes passed as the waitress came to take his order. "One espresso, black with sugar.. And something to eat." He said, waving his hand, a signal that his order was finished.

As the waitress left, he turned to look out the window, which was right infront of a deserted park with the exception of a few children in it. He watched the kids play, smile, laugh and have fun; something he could never do. He heaved out a sigh, and rested back onto his chair, eyes still fixated on the kids. "Lucky.." Was all he muttered, as he waited for his order.

Nichole sighed and stood as the cheif told her to just go on patroll with someone else for today. She blinked as one guy quickly offered to be her partner for today. His name was kaito.

Kaito smiled pulling her out holding her hand. Neither the cheif not Nichole knew his true intentions.

Kaito smiled driving to a nice spot to keep watch on drivers or thieves. "So Nichole. How was the party?" Nichole said"i-it was fine." Looking away. Kaito turned her head back to him. "What happened? He ignored you all night and then came at the last minute? hes not a very good partner. But dont worry about him today.~" tilting her head up.

A few minutes strolled by as Akirai waited. Finally finished, his order came. The waitress that took his order walked over with a tray, espresso on one side and a sandwich in the other. She placed it on the table infront of him, with a napkin beside the plated sandwich.

Thanking her, Akirai took a sip of his coffee and glanced over to the napkin. It had the waitress' name and number written on it. "Typical.." He muttered, using the back of said napkin to wipe his face. Taking a hold of his phone, he shuffled through his contacts list and came upon Nichole's number. "How'd this get here.." He muttered as a thought ran through his brain.

The day they went to her house. He remembered it well. He could never forget the way she looked; the way she made his knees buckle. It was also the day he tampered with her phone, taking her number and putting his into her phone. He contemplated on whether to delete it or not, choosing otherwise.

He set his phone down and picked up his sandwich, taking a bite out of it. "Huh.. Better than nothing.." He murmured, taking another bite of the sandwich and taking a sip afterwards. "I wonder what she's doing right now.."

Nichole said"p-please stop. Y-you're making me uncomfortable. " moving away. Kaito said"dont you want to get back at him somehow?~" rubbing her arm. Nichole said"s-stop it." Pulling her arm away from him.

Kaito smirked and pulled her to him kissing her deeply. Nichole's eyes were wide and she was frozen from the fear.

Finishing his sandwich, he was left with the cup of coffee in his hand. Thoughts of Nichole filled his head as he stared out the window, something which hugged him to an extent. He wracked his brain, wanting to get things over with. "Argh! Fuck it! I'll call her!" He yelled grabbing his phone from the table, flipping through his contacts till it reached her name.

He pressed call and placed the phone near his ear. "Pick up, God damn it." He muttered, frustrated with himself.

Nichole's phone picked up and what was on the line didnt sound good. "MMMP! MMP!!! STOP IT! STOP IT ALREADY! GET OFF ME! I DONT LIKE THIS!" There was crying as well. "Hic please stop!" "It'll be alright nikki. Just relax for me ok? Dont worry your cute lil brain." Kaito said smirking.

Akirai was alarmed at the sound of her screaming, accompanied by her crying and a male voice with her. "NICHOLE?! NICHOLE CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He yelled through his phone, hoping that she could hear him.

He got up from his seat, payed the food and began pacing to his motorcycle, phone still pressed up to his ear. "NICHOLE! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!" He continued as he got to his ride.

Nichole said"AKIRAI HELP ME PLEASE K-" the call ended uprutedly and kaito glared at her some.

He covered her mouth and continued what he was doing.

"Nichole? NICHOLE?! NICHOLE?!!" He yelled into his phone, his palms sweaty. The line suddenly went dead, making Akirai's heart double up its beating. He looked to his phone, an idea creeping into his brain. He quickly called the phone service, asking for the whereabouts of the person he last called.

Saying that he was a part of the authority made things much more easier. They finished the call, the coordinates sent to him. He took a long, hard stare at his phone and quickly placed it in his pocket, donning his helmet as he got on the bike. "I'm coming for you Nichole. Wait for me." He muttered, speeding off.

Nichole sobbed and curled up scared to death now. Kaito smirked and kissed her forehead. "You were good. Good girl." Patting her head smirking. Nichole laid there her eyes dull as she trembled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back