• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romans, Dragons, and Fantasy Medieval

SereinsOmen

Roleplay Type(s)
~Welcome~

So! I am looking for an rp partner. I've been rping for about 5+ years and tend to write more literate pieces. I love worldbuilding and keeping side characters involved!

I tried to make it all pretty buttttt... apparently tables and I don't get along 😩

~

Genres I like to Write:
- Medieval
- Fantasy
- Gladiatorial
- Romance
- Feral
- Shifters
- Sci/fi?
- Mystery?

My Do's/Dont's:

Do:
- Ask questions and talk to me
- 500+ words
- Side characters~
- Art

Don't:
- Ghost me
- Evil/Demonic themes
- Leave me with nothing to work off of

My Pairings:
MxF

Current Plot Ideas:
I'm VERY interested in medieval/fantasy romance with an arranged marriage. Maybe a slow burn? Please NOT the forced kind, that... is not acceptable in my writing. But I'm really interested in coming up with something for the base idea! Maybe one is a shifter? Maybe one if is a half-nymph? Something like that!

Old Plot Ideas:
Here are some old plot ideas still hanging around. I am more than open to discuss a new idea with you. They are medieval/fantasy related so if none of these speak to you but you're still interested in rping, message me. Also if you have some plot ideas, let me know.

~

Medieval Drama/Romance
I have an idea in mind. It is loose but I have recently been looking into Tourette's Syndrome. It is a neurological disease that gives people ticks they cannot control. I have a deep respect for people who suffer through this and would like to have a medieval plot where my character suffers from this condition and follow through to find how they make it through life and tackle the challenges from society and daily living.

Medieval Drama/Romance
I am feeling something with dragons. Not fully sure what yet, whether it be dragon riders or shifters, but I want it to be heavily leaning into a dragon-ish world. Perhaps a hunter and shifter, etc.

Gladiatorial
At the moment I have no specific plot in mind, but I am aiming for something more gladiatorial, roman, with maybe a touch of fantasy in there. I always like to go for romance, as just a note. But I want some battles, injuries, and just a lot of action and fun.

Sci-Fi?
I don't have a specific plot in mind for this one either, to be honest. But I think something could be fun. I'm thinking Eternals for inspiration or Tomorrow War for the idea of the monsters. This one is really in the air though and I would need a LOT of help with a plot since this is out of my comfort zone.

I am not interested in modern rps at the moment unless you have a really REALLY good idea. And I mean, it has to blow me away and knock my socks off.

I am, again, looking for 500+ words per post and request that you leave at LEAST one paragraph of content for me to work off of (Add two "s in your message to show you read this part). The rp can't go far if I have to carry it all the way there. So please, just make sure you give me some new stuff to respond to in each post.

I am going through some stuff so I admit I may need some time here and there, but I am hoping that will not be the case and we can be decently active (2-4 posts a week+?)​

Last edited:
Interested in the gladiatorial plot! Dm me? I have an idea for a character already haha

~Welcome~

So! I am looking for an rp partner. I've been rping for about 5+ years and tend to write more literate pieces. I love worldbuilding and keeping side characters involved!

I tried to make it all pretty buttttt... apparently tables and I don't get along 😩

~

Genres I like to Write:
- Medieval
- Fantasy
- Gladiatorial
- Romance
- Feral
- Shifters
- Sci/fi?
- Mystery?

My Do's/Dont's:

Do:
- Ask questions and talk to me
- 500+ words
- Side characters~
- Art

Don't:
- Ghost me
- Evil/Demonic themes
- Leave me with nothing to work off of

My Pairings:
MxF

Current Plot Ideas:
I'm VERY interested in medieval/fantasy romance with an arranged marriage. Maybe a slow burn? Please NOT the forced kind, that... is not acceptable in my writing. But I'm really interested in coming up with something for the base idea! Maybe one is a shifter? Maybe one if is a half-nymph? Something like that!

Old Plot Ideas:
Here are some old plot ideas still hanging around. I am more than open to discuss a new idea with you. They are medieval/fantasy related so if none of these speak to you but you're still interested in rping, message me. Also if you have some plot ideas, let me know.

~

Medieval Drama/Romance
I have an idea in mind. It is loose but I have recently been looking into Tourette's Syndrome. It is a neurological disease that gives people ticks they cannot control. I have a deep respect for people who suffer through this and would like to have a medieval plot where my character suffers from this condition and follow through to find how they make it through life and tackle the challenges from society and daily living.

Medieval Drama/Romance
I am feeling something with dragons. Not fully sure what yet, whether it be dragon riders or shifters, but I want it to be heavily leaning into a dragon-ish world. Perhaps a hunter and shifter, etc.

Gladiatorial
At the moment I have no specific plot in mind, but I am aiming for something more gladiatorial, roman, with maybe a touch of fantasy in there. I always like to go for romance, as just a note. But I want some battles, injuries, and just a lot of action and fun.

Sci-Fi?
I don't have a specific plot in mind for this one either, to be honest. But I think something could be fun. I'm thinking Eternals for inspiration or Tomorrow War for the idea of the monsters. This one is really in the air though and I would need a LOT of help with a plot since this is out of my comfort zone.

I am not interested in modern rps at the moment unless you have a really REALLY good idea. And I mean, it has to blow me away and knock my socks off.

I am, again, looking for 500+ words per post and request that you leave at LEAST one paragraph of content for me to work off of (Add two "s in your message to show you read this part). The rp can't go far if I have to carry it all the way there. So please, just make sure you give me some new stuff to respond to in each post.

I am going through some stuff so I admit I may need some time here and there, but I am hoping that will not be the case and we can be decently active (2-4 posts a week+?)​
Reopening Spots for CURRENT Plot Idea Listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back