• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Rp

Smiling, Alex sat in her seat next to her friend, Aurora. "So was that test hard?" "It would have been easier if I had studied, but I didn't and I think I made at least a fifty." "Ha! Nice." Alex once again, pulled out her iPod and his the headphones, discretely listening to music as the class dragged on.

Andrew listened to a long lecture about the stars. There was nothing interesting in the lecture that would catch his attention. So,He opened one of his note books and began doodling. The teacher didn't get on him because it looked like he was taking notes.

Alex soon fell asleep and jumped slightly when she heard the bell ring. She got up and quickly walked out of the classroom. She went to her locker and put her books up before grabbing the spray paint. Closing her locker, she slipped out the front doors of the school and ran around to the side. After making sure no one was around, she painted Go to Hell on the building. She ran back inside, throwing the can away before heading to the cafeteria with a smirk plastered on her face.

Andrew heard the bell and left for his locker. He switch out his books then went to lunch. After entering the lunch room area, he sat at a table fill with jocks, cheerleaders, and the popular teens.

Alex decided not to eat lunch, but sat at a table with her her two friends and sipped on a monster she had brought with her. "The deed is done," she said with a smirk. She noticed the principal walk towards the lunchroom. "And in 3...2...1." "Alexandria Ashcroft!" His voice boomed over everyone causing everyone to go silent.

Andrew was enjoying his time talking to his friends until, he heard the principal yell. It caused everyone to go silent. Alexandria Ashcroft? Andrew had heard that name before multiple times. She got in trouble more than a chicken lays a egg. He never actually saw the girl though. He never paid no mind but, this time he wanted to see who this trouble maker is. He looked around for this girl called Alexandria Ashcroft.

Alex smirked standing up and put her hands on her hips. "You called?" she asked, sarcasm dripping from her voice. She picked up her drink and finished it off, not caring that people were staring. "Out of everything you've done, this is by far the worse! Spray painting on the school is vandalism young lady!" "You have no proof I did anything. You just assume because I have a troublemaking rep that it was me." She ran a hand through her hair before returning it to her hip.

"Wait..." Andrew said. The girl from first period is the trouble maker. "Well... Steve was right."

Steve tapped Andrew's shoulder and said "Was I right?" Steve had a smile on his face. The smile looked kinda of cocky and screamed I told you so.

Andrew looked at him.
"Yeah, You were right." He then looked back at the girl.

Alex watched him open his mouth to say something, but he quickly closed it and walked away, clearly angry. Smirking, She held her hand out and received a high five from both Sam and Aurora. She threw the empty can away and grabbed an apple. Ashe she made her way back to the table, she noticed the same guy from first period staring at her. "It's not polite to stare," she said as she walked past him. She sat back down and shrugged as she started eating.

Andrew chuckle at her comment and looked back at his friends. "You thinking of about dating that?" Steve said raising his eyebrow at Andrew.

"Maybe." Andrew said with a smile. " I don't know."

"Andy remember you have a reputation. You don't want to get entangle in that"

"Hmm... I'll take your note into consideration"

Alex heard the bell ring and stood up as she finished her apple. Throwing. The core away, she went to her locker and grabbed the books she needed for the rest of the day. After touching up her makeup and hair, she smirked briefly then made her way to Literature.

When the bell rang, He left to his fourth period, foreign language. On his way walking through the hall, his phone continued to vibrate. Someone was trying to text him. It was probably Steve trying to get more information about why Andrew liked Alexandria so, he didn't bother with it. He entered the class and sat at his desk as usual.

Alex took her seat as the bell rang. She watched as the students started presenting their reports or whatever for Moby Dick. When her name was called, she stood up to the surprise of everyone, including the teacher. She went to the front of the room and started presenting with no problem. Just because she had a bad reputation, didn't mean she didn't do her homework or was stupid.

Andrew took German and he was pretty good at it. Like most of his classes he didn't have to pay attention to pass. He could had skipped a grade or two if he wanted too but, he wanted the full high school experience so, he was going to stay the full four years. In this class while everyone was learning the new section in the books, he was reading the messages that were sent to him while he was in the hallway.

Alex smiled once she finished her report and took her seat just as the bell rang. She gathered up her books and walked out of the classroom. She went to her locker and put her literature books up before closing it. She turned and leaned against her locker, yawning slightly.

Andrew grabbed his books and proceeded to walk towards his next class. As he was walking, he notice Alex leaning against the lockers. He shrugged his shoulders and walked up to her. "Hey. Your name is Alexandria right? Nice to meet you."

"I prefer Alex. Lex or Lexie but only to my friends," she said as she stated walking to class. She gripped her books tightly and held them against her. "And likewise. Even though I don't know your name," she added as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Uh. Okay" said Andrew. He look at her as she walked away. "My name is Andrew but everyone calls me Andy."

He said it loud enough that she could her it. He didn't know if she was playing hard to get or just wasn't interested. All he knew right now is that he needed to get to class. He walked the opposite direction she did. He was heading towards his art class.

Alex smirked as she walked into her Spanish class and took her seat. Playing hard to get is fun she thought with a chuckle. She opened her journal and started drawing as she listened to the teacher give them a lecture. She quietly turned the page and starting to write.

Andrew entered his class and sat next to a blank canvas and waited for the teacher to give out instructions. After give the instructions, He started the assignment. He had started painting from a still life object.

When class ended, Alex silently went to her locker, more tired than before. She yawned and put her books up, standing at her locker once again as she checked her phone. She answered the several messages, not adverting her eyes from the screen once.

He painted till the bell rang. He put up the art supplies and left the room. He had one more class left so, he went straight to the class. He went in the the class and waited for the last bell to ring.

Putting her phone in her locker, Alex closed it and went to her last class, thankful that it was her last. She walked in and sat in her seat, automatically opening her journal. She flipped back to the page and continued writing the song removed before.

Andrew during this class this, was drawing in his note. This class was easy. He could do all of the work in his sleep. So, He just waited it out. When the bell rang, he rushed towards his locker and grabbed his bag.

Smiling as she heard the bell, Alex walked out after bidding her friends a goodbye. She went to her locker and grabbed her bag before adjusting her hair over her shoulder. She let out a sigh of relief and headed towards the entrance of the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back