• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance roles! (ALWAYS OPEN)

Raynex

Hiya! I am currently searching for new romance RP's.

Here is some important information:

//. My name is Anna. I am 18 years old and studying in college. I am looking for someone who would be comfortable with corresponding through email so that I am able to respond between my classes.

//. I am open to most types of roles, and I am very open minded. I can do anything from fantasy to sci-fi; however, I do like to have at least a splash of romance within whatever I am doing.

//. I only do original character roles. I am open to doing roles with both males and females.

//. I do not enjoy boring, typical roles such as boyfriend/girlfriend, roommates, etc. I like to create roles that are detailed and original; additionally, I like for the roles to be highly enjoyable for the both of us. Therefore, I like to come up with the content directly with my partner.

//. I do not enjoy multi-paragraph responses, but I also do not enjoy one liners. I like to have a good balance of about 3-10 sentences. Also, I need you to be able to type with proper grammar and thought.

Well, that's about it! If you think that you'd be interested in becoming a roleplay partner of mine, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back