Romance partner?

Guile

One Thousand Club
Hey guys (and girls!),

I'm looking for a partner to do a romance role play with me. A guy or girl could role play with me, but just so you know I'd like to play the girl. I would like this role play to be through PM, just because of the site rules saying that we have to keep the role plays appropriate. (However, I'm not an appropriate person...some times.) Nah, I'd just like to be able to be a little more open with this role play and actually be able to type what I mean without having to censor anything. So, if you don't like that I wouldn't recommend role playing with me (on this role play, I'm quite censored on other role plays). Well, other than that, I don't really have anything else to say. I don't have any ideas as to what kind of romance this could be. Honestly, I'm up for whatever suggestions you might have. (If you're interested in role playing with me, mention below what you'd like to do.) I'd like to make this a little more interesting than just two friends liking each other. Forbidden romances are fun to me. Perhaps an enemyXenemy or something of that nature. Whatever ideas you have, I'd be happy to hear them.

By the way, I'm not too strict with the length of your messages. If you role play literate, semi-literate, or even 3-4 sentences - I'm fine with that. Just know that I can only work with what you give me. I usually try to type at least five sentences, but obviously if you give me a lot to work with I will be able to write a lot more. It doesn't really matter to me though. If you are strict on role playing literate or semi-literate though, I will bump up my paragraph lengths and most likely be able to give you a lot to work with as well.

Thank you for reading! I hope someone is interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back