• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance! (MXM)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hello all! 

I have had some ideas for a mxm that I have been wanting to do. I have been doing some mxf pairings and I would like to have an mxm out there. I would like to start off first and tell you, that I don't play a sub male. I tend to lean more towards the side of dom. They are strong men, but they have a gentle side to them. Which is only for those they care about and the one that they will spend the rest of their life with. My men will fight for the ones that he loves. So, if that is something that you would like to rp with. Then I would be happy to play that kind of man for you. Now its on with the ideas that I have. 

1. The Billionaire and The Barista- 

He is a billionaire, a self made man. Working from the time that he had gotten out of college to be the man that he is today. He works to hard, but there is nothing else in his life. That makes him stop and enjoy what he has worked so hard for. No one special to share in the joys of life. He takes care of her mother and father, for they are the ones that brought him into this world and raised him to be the man that he is today. His mother always tries to sets him up with nice men. But they are not what he is looking for. They are used to living the life that he can provide for someone. He wanted someone that would love him not love him for his money. But maybe one day he would find someone that would love him for himself. He goes about his life working and never enjoying life. That was his world, going to the local cafe that isn't to far from his home. There works a barista, he is a sweet man. And Alexander always gives him a smile. He sits there and reads the paper everyday. One day Alexander gets up the courage to ask the man out. In away that he wouldn't expect. And thus starts their world wind romance. 

(I would be playing Alexander. But his name may change.) 

2. Letters form Home- 

A soldier is on his third combat tour overseas. He loves the military life, he is going to be a career military man. He is a Master Sargent in the USMC. He worked very hard to get to where he is today. His good friend was right with him every step of the way. And he had always been greatful for him. He was a faithful friend, one of the reason that he fought the wars. To make sure that his best friend would always be safe. That is what kept him going. He always had a crush on his best friend. But he couldn't let him know that. He didn't know how he felt about him. And he didn't want to get hurt in the end. But something changed in this tour that he was in. Seeing men that he thought of as family died in front of his eyes. But the one thing that always stayed in the front of his mind was his best friend. Where will their friendship go? Can they both come together and love each other to get through this hell? 

(I will play the Master Sargent) 

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please comment below or pm me! 

H8

Last edited by a moderator:
I love both of these and would want to play both-
So.
PLZ HALP I CANT DECIDE-

Well, you can have either one you would like! Since you are the first to answer! Which thank you by the way! 

I will send you a pm and we can figure out which one you would like to have! :)   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back